Part 8

Seconds turn to minutes turn to hours turn to days turn to weeks and so on~

Still Sanduel and Byulyi haven't solve their feelings. As for their friends, they already suspected something is going on with those two as they are not talking to each other like they use to. So they decided to help them.

The boys and Sandeul are at Jin's house ~

"Okay guys...the reason why we are here is to help Sandeul-shi!" Jin speak a bit louder so the other could hear him clear.

"What are you talking about? Help me with what?"

Sandeul was really really confused right now. He doesn't have any idea what is Jin talking about.

"Don't you ask me, ask yourself. Don't you even realize that your behaviour is a bit odd everytime Byulyi's name was mentioned and everytime you saw her, you won't even look at her in the eyes. Boy...you're in love!" Jin was now staring at Sandeul waiting for his response.

"I...i guess..i guess you guys were right. I'm in love with Byulyi, i knew it but i don't want to ruin our friendship so i keep a mum." Sandeul was staring down probably in a deep thought about Byulyi.

Baro put his hand on Sandeul shoulder "Hey boy..you gotta man up. Until when will you keep your feeling towards her, until she found her love one? Is that is?"

"Easy to say than to work. How well i confessed to her. I don't even know about love that much, even you guys are useless in this kind of things." The others just realized about that.

They spent almost half of the day thinking on how to help Sandeul confessed his feeling to Byul. Then Baro stand up in an instant with his fist up.

"How about we seek help from Jinyeong, they say she was a love guru and also she is Byulyi's number one fangirl. She almost know all about Byulyi."

"That's a great idea Baro! Deul-ah you should ask help from her. I'm pretty sure she like to help you. Meet her tomorrow, i'll ask her number from my friend later then i'll give it to you."

Later that night Sandeul got Jinyeong number from Jin.

19:07
Hi.
Is this Jinyeong?

19:09
Yes
Your Sandeul right?

19:09
I wanted to ask some help from you.
Can i?

19:10
Of course, Its about love right?
Its a common thing for me to receive this kind of thing.

19:11
Yeah😅
How about we meet tomorrow at ×××× cafe at 2pm?

19:12
Okay~
See you tomorrow Sandeul-shii.

19:12
See you tomorrow too.

The next day~

Sandeul had already arrive at the mention cafe and is now waiting for Jinyeong. He was lost in his thought.

"Hello~Sandeul-shii..Earth to Sandeul." Jinyeong was already sitting at the sit in front of Sandeul. She was snapping her finger in Sandeul face.

"Ahh..ohh..Punch-shii I'm sorry bout that. What did you say?" He was stuttering a bit.

"Nothing. I just want you to get back to earth, that's it. So what did you want me to help you with?"

"I want to ask on how to confess your feeling to someone."

"Ohhh..its Byulyi right? I can help you with some tips."

Jinyeong give him several tips on how to make the first make. She demonstrated to him on how to touch her hand. She slowly put her hand on his hand that was on the table.

"You should just slowly reach out for her hand like this..and then you stare right into her eyes. Then you confess to her all of your feeling."

After receiving much more tips from Jinyeong they decided to make it happen tomorrow.

But what they didn't know is someone has took their both as something from seeing the way they both are so touchy with each other. From that moment her hope has been crashed.