Part 7

Its been a week already since Byulyi is sick, Sandeul always visit her and always stay by her side when she need anything. Now she is getting better and can wake up with ease and with no headache. One thing that bothers her the whole week is about what Sandeul wanted to tell her that day. If only she didn't get sick maybe she will know it by now.

Byulyi is now walking around the neighbourhood to take a fresh air because the whole week she was sick, she never leave her house. Not even once when there is Sandeul preventing her. But today is an option because Byulyi is already getting well.
After a while, Byul started to daydreaming. Suddenly she accidentally kick a rock and stumble forward, but someone is quick enough to caught her wrist and pull her before her face could kiss the floor.

She turn her body to see the person that has help her. When she turn around her face was only an inch from that person face.

"Are you okay, Byul-ah?" It turns out to be Sandeul who turn out to be there also.

"I..i'm o..okay." Her face was flushed, she felt her heart racing.

She quickly take a few step away from Sandeul to prevent him from noticing the small blush on her face and also to prevent a heart attack that she didn't know why the heck it would happen to her.

"Why are you here anyway?" She was literally confused right now, because Sandeul house is not that near to her house.

"Owh...About that, i like the surrounding of your neighbourhood more than my neighbourhood so i decided to take a stroll here. The atmosphere is also more friendlier i guess."

"Owh..where are going after this?"

"Your house?!"

"My house, for what??"

"Hang out?, can i?" Byulyi was blank right now but was happy with the thought of Sandeul spending time with her.

"Sure, why not. Leggooo"

After a few minutes of walking, they finally arrive infront of Byulyi's door house. Byulyi enter first then Sandeul, she goes straight to the kitchen after telling him to sit down and be comfortable. Her heart was still beating fast since their encounter.

'Ahhh...heart please be normal...be normal.'

Byulyi prepare a snack and soft drinks for them to enjoy. They spent the rest of the day playing video game, cards, and watch tv. During the movie time, Byulyi fall asleep. Watching Byulyi fall asleep while sitting with her head move side to side, Sandeul decided to make her sleep on his shoulder to prevent her to hit her head on the floor. They stay like that until the movie end. Actually two movies end. Looking at her peaceful face while her sleep make him feel soft.

He stared at her face for to long that he didn't notice that his fave was getting closer to her face. Their face were now only an inch from each other. He was now looking at her lip. He was getting nearer not until Byulyi start to stirred and mumbled in her sleep. Sandeul immediately back away from her face.

"What just happen? Why did i have the urge to kiss her? Have i really fall in love with Byul? Arghh i better go to sleep." He decided to go to sleep before he make any move again.

The next day Byulyi was a bit surprised that she had fallen asleep on Sandeul shoulder but her main attention was not about that, it was Sandeul sleeping fave that get her full attention.

"He looks even cuter while sleeping." Without knowing, Byulyi was smiling and her hand move to fix Sandeul fringe that was blocking his eyes.

That when Sandeul eyes open. He was looking directly in Byulyi's eyes. She was also looking into his eyes while her hand was still on him. Then Byulyi drag her attention elsewhere and retake her hand away from him. She was blushing like mad now.

"Ahh..your awake?"

"Yeah, thanks for err..fixing my hair."

Both of them feel awkward at that moment. Then Byulyi take her cue to go to the kitchen to prepared breakfast for both of them.

"Ahhh..heart be normal! Why did you have to beat like crazy? Why am i blushing, why do i feel weird? What has he done to me, does he put a cast on me or what to make me feel this way. Or....have i fallen in love with him!"

Byul was panicking right, when did this all start. When did she have feeling for him. She was literally confused right now. If she really does have feeling for him, does he feel the same.

After eating the breakfast that Byulyi cook, Sandeul excuse himself as he has other plans today.

"Thanks for yesterday Byul-ah, and sorry for sleeping over at your house."

"Nahh..its okay. Be careful on your way home."

The rest of their day was fill with the thought of their feelings for each other. For sure that night they will not sleep well.