Part 9

Byulyi POV

Today i literally had nothing to do. I could die of boredness like this. The channel today was also not interesting to watch. After a few minutes of laying all over the living room i decided to call Wheein.

"Wheein ah~" i call her with a whiny voice cause i know she will get cringe by it.

"What do you want old grumpy? Don't you have nothing to do other than calling me."

"That's why i call you wheepup ah~ Are you busy today? If your not, can we go out cause i almost make it on the news about a girl died from boredness."

"Aishh you and your butt for not staying still for a few minutes. No, I'm free today. Where do you want to meet?"

"Your the best wheepup ah. I'll pick you up. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Okay then~See you soon grumpy star."

"Okay wheepup~"

After i hang up i instantly change my clothes cause I'm too excited to get out of this apartment. I decided to walked to Wheein house cause her house was only a few block from where i am.

I text her saying that i already arrived. A few seconds later she was standing at my side.

"So where should we go?"

I look at her face trying to think of a place. "Actually i don't know" i show her my sheepish smile.

"Aishh..then why you invite me out without even knowing where to go."

"I'm just in a hurry to go out from that jail of my life (her house) before i make it on the news about teenager died from boredness."

She smack me on my head for acting so dramatic. "Stop being so dramatic and let just start walking. We could end up till night hearing your dramatic story."

We take a stroll around the neighbourhood and when to the playground for a while then decided to buy drinks at the usual cafe we always go.

"Byul! Look...is that Sandeul?" She pointed to the cafe.

Is that really Sandeul? Who is that with him? Why are they touching hand? Has he been seeing someone without telling us?

"I think so..Wheein ah lets go to somewhere else."

Wheein seems to notice the sudden change of my expression so i push her playfully faking a smile and say "Maybe he's with her girlfriend lets not interrupt them shall we."

I don't even want to believe what i just say. So all this time my feelings were only one side love. I thought he might have some feelings for me from the way he act but i guess, i was wrong after all. All of my hope are useless now.

"Byul ah~are you okay? You seems like you just saw your boyfriend cheating on you."

"What! No..I'm just shocked that he didn't tell us that he had a girlfriend already..i'll blackmail him for sure..hahaha"

"Stop lying Byul...i know you well then you know yourself.."

I look her in the eyes then i broke down. Wheein escorted us to the nearest bench and sat both of us down with me on her arm still crying.

"I don't know what to say wheein ah...i think i fall in love with him i thought he was too from the way he act. And know I'm hopeless. My love for him are one side love."

"There there Byul ah...cry all you want. I'll comfort you. There is a lot more guy that likes you out there." True there is, but i reject them all.

We stay like that for a long time until i call it a day. Wheein suggest me to sleep with her that night afraid that i'll be doing stupid things on my own.

Wheein POV

That night Byulyi sleep with me. I can't let her sleep alone knowing she would be doing something stupid that night.

To be honest i thought Sandeul have a feelings for Byulyi, everyone thought so. It could be his friend with him at the cafe. I must found out before its too late.