Part 12

Since the amusement park was having a discount today, they decided to go there.

They split into 2 group which is Sandeul, Hoseok, Byulyi, Hani and Solar in one group. Baro, Jin, Wheein, Hwasa and seulgi as the other group.

While they were walking to the amusement park, some of them are thinking on how to left Sandeul and Byulyi alone. The others was already ahead leaving Hoseok and Byulyi at the back because they were into their conversations. Byulyi was talking to Hoseok with smile on her face the whole time just like the time when she was talking with Sandeul. Sandeul can't help but take a few glance toward their direction.

"Are you jealous?" Jin voice make Sandeul focus back.

He sigh "I can't say I'm not right? Seeing her smiling and laughing like that with another guy."

Baro was now standing on his left "Be patient boy. He's her childhood friend, maybe she's just too excited to meet him again."

While the girls, are discussing about the plan.

"Wheein ah, how are we going to let them alone when this unexpected childhood friend of her suddenly appear in our plan?" Hani was out of idea right now.

Seulgi was dumbfounded "It was really unexpected. She once talk about him but i didn't really remember about it."

Solar was feeling a little bit guilty about it. "I didn't know when she told me she bring her friend, means her male friend."

"Its okay, we will make this work."

Hwasa agree with what Wheein say "Yup, we will make this work no matter how long it takes."

~ ~ ~

After walking and chatting for about 20 minutes they finally arrived. Upon arriving, as usual Wheein and Seulgi ran first but this time with Solar joining them making the others felt embarrassed for them for acting like a kid.

"Wahhhh....Play time!"

"Wheein ah, wait for me." Hwasa was chasing after her friend.

"Aisshh this girl. They are always like this when it comes to amusement park." Byulyi was explaining it to Hoseok who was amused by their hyper mood.

"Wow, it must be fun to be friends with them. Aigoo...my Byulyi is with a good person while I'm gone. I feel relieved." Hoseok ruffled Byulyi hair making the girl hold his wrist to stop him.

Little did they know, Sandeul was watching their interaction with each other the whole time. He just can't take his eyes off them.

 He just can't take his eyes off them