Earth

Some parts I'm going to change for the betterment of my story but other parts will still be loyal to the show! Hope you enjoy reading my new story!! :)

What I'm going to tell you is going to be difficult to hear. Its been 97 years since the nuclear apocalypse killed everyone one on earth, leaving the planet simmering in radiation. Fortunately there were survivors. 12 nations had operational space stations at the time of the bombs. There is now only the Ark. And let me tell you, the Ark sucks.
    On the Ark there are a certain set of rules and regulations. For one thing; if you commit a crime, even a small one, and your over the age of majority, you'll be floated. Now floated is a term where when the chancellor puts someone in a sealed air duct and opens the outside doors, sending the poor soul into space. If you happen to be under the age of majority, like myself, you are to be held in prison until given the chance to explain yourself for your crime. Most days kids still get floated.
    My crime isn't even my fault. It was my mothers. She got floated because she had me and my twin sister Octavia, after already having a child, my older brother, Bellamy. I hated her from the moment I could understand the predicament I was in. still I listened and followed her rules of hiding under the floor with Octavia, when it was unsafe to be seen. Which was 16 years of Octavia's and my lives. What made things even more difficult was and still is is; I'm deaf.
    For the first 16 years of my life I had to learn sign language, which isn't all terrible as I could communicate with my family. Unfortunately it meant that once I was arrested that I could not hear a word anyone was saying. For the past year and a half, i've spent most of my time with Kyle Wick. He's an engineer and somewhat of a mechanic. With the help of him and Doc. Griffin, I can now hear out of my right ear. Which made me very grateful. 
    Suddenly my cell door opens. "Prisoner 299 face the wall." The guard stated. I do as he says as I don't want to get hurt by the weapon he contains in his belt holster. "Hold out you right arm please." I hold it out. He places a metal cuff around my small wrist, and pinches it close. Pain erupt in my veins. There were needles on the inside of the cuff which I did not notice.
    "What's this for?" The guard stays silent. "Hey! I asked you a question."
    "And I didn't answer." I follow the guard out of my cell room only to see the other prisoners doing the same thing. I can see Doc. Griffin with her daughter on the other side of the Skybox. What is happening? But I do not question what is going on or else I'll end up like Clarke, drugged.
    We are taken to what appears to be a drop ship. "What is this?" Still no answer. I start to freak out. They're sending us to the ground. According to life support, Earth isn't going to be survivable for another 100 years. Why are they sending us to our deaths. I do not see my sister anywhere. They split us up into three groups; left, right and up. I climbed up the latter and got seat next to a girl with braids in her hair. She looked to be around my age. "Hello." I whisper.
    "Hi." she whispers back. She sounds terrified, as do I probably.
    "What's your name?"
    "Zoe... Zoe Monroe. And yours?"
    "Demetria," I hesitate to say my last name as I know she will know my story. The twin sisters under the floor. "Demetria Blake."
    "Your the girl-"
    "Yes."
    "And your sister?"
    "Yes but please don't talk about it. I don't want to be remembered that way." she nods. Finally a decent person who won't judge me on my mothers stupidity. Soon a boy sits down next to me. He has brown hair, cold blue eyes, and a prominent nose. He doesn't seem to be in the mood to talk, however I say hello. To which he replies a simple "hey" back. He looks somewhat thrilled to be on this ship.
Suddenly the whole dropship shook. "What was that?" The boy asks.
"The atmosphere." I simply state. All the screens in the drop ship turn on displaying Chancellor Jaha. He said that the only reason we are on this death ship is because our crimes have made our lives extendable. "What a dick." I mutter. The boy laughs. 
"I'm Murphy by the way. John Murphy." He holds out his hand, a smile playing on his lips.
"Demetria Blake." I shake his hand firmly. He looks at me in disbelief. Here we go again.
"Nice to meet you." He states, shocking me in the process. He must know about me, and is probably curious, but does not ask questions, only making me curious. Suddenly my whole body was pulled back. The parachutes went off. Were close to the ground. Sparks are flying everywhere, steam is coming out of the pipes. Were not going to make it. Everyone is shouting, the lights are flickering. This is it.
However everything stops. I quickly undo my seat belt and go to the lower level where the outer door is. "Hey just back it up guys!" I hear someone say. His voice is deep. Once I am in view of who said that I quickly hurry to him.
"Stop! The air could be toxic." Clarke explains.
"If it's toxic were dead anyway."
"Bellamy!" I embrace my brother in a hug. He wraps his strong arms around my waist securing me. He lets me down and does some hand gestures, asking if I was okay and that he missed me. "Bell you don't need to do that anymore. Kyle Wick made me a hearing aid."
"God you can hear me!" He says excitedly.
"Yes big brother."
"Bellamy, Demetria?" I spin around to see my sister make her way down the latter and embrace the both of us in hugs.
"Look how big you've both grown."
"What the hell are you wearing?" O asks Bell. I didn't even notice he was wearing a guards uniform. He explains how he borrowed it to get onto the dropship. And states that someone had to look out for us.
"Where's your wristband?" Clarke rudely interrupts.
Octavia and I turn towards Clarke glaring at the blonde. "Do you mind?" Octavia asks.
"We haven't seen our brother in over a year."
"No one has a brother!" someone yells. "Thats Octavia and Demetria Blake, the twins found under the floor." Octavia is about to go beat the kids up, however Bellamy and I hold her back.
"Octavia no! Let's give them something else to remember you by. Both of you." Bell looks at me with love in his eyes. Octavia asks what else could they remember us by. "By being the first people on the ground in over a hundred years." Smiles appear on both our faces. Bellamy pulls the lever down.
The sun illuminates the darkness of the dropship. I blink twice, making sure my eyes adjusted to the light. Octavia and I look at eachother, each of us taking a big breath. We step towards the end of the door.
"On three." she sign languages. I just nod my head not wanting to ruin a moment like this with my hearing problems. "One" she raises one finger, I raise the second and we both jump off the drop ship outer door and unto the ground. "Three."
"We're back bitches!" Octavia screams. Everyone behind us begins to cheer and head out the door. O and I continue to smile. This is the first time in our lives we are free, and thats good enough for me.

I also just set up Kofi with the help of my friend:)

please donate if you support me: ko-fi.com/sterlingchase64717

^^^ copy the link if you can, if not type it into search bar or go to my profile and the link is there! love you all :)