Murphys Law

"Clarke?" I say walking towards the blonde who is sitting by Well's grave. She looks at me tears flowing from her eyes. She attempts to wipe them however they continue to flow. "May I join you?" She nods. I sit down next to her. We remain quiet for a long time. I want to say something because this is hard for her. Wells at one point in her life was her best friend. He told me that. I take Clarkes hand and just hold it assuring her I am there for her. "We may not have gotten off on the right foot but just know I'm here for you." She doesn't move, her eyes are still staring at the grave. "When you all went to Mount Weather I helped Wells collect firewood and try to find water. He was a good person and I'm sorry for your loss." She tears her eyes away from the pile of dirt.

"Thank you Demetria." I give her hand one last squeeze before I leave. She needs to be alone with him. As I walk back into the camp I pass Finn. I know he is going to talk to her and I let him because she needs him now. I just hope he knows his limits as Raven is still up in space.

I walk back into the camp and see everyone hard at work building up the walls. We need all the protection we can get if there really are killers in the woods. I see my brother and Murphy across the camp. They are talking to one another, probably about how the work is going in the camp. I look around the camp to see everyone busy. I then notice Monroe over by the west section of the walls. I stroll over to her.

"Hey Zoe."

"Hi Demetria, how are you doing with everything?" She asks. I can see a hint of fear in her eyes.

"I'm actually good. The wall is going up so we'll be safe very soon."

"Agreed." I notice her hair is in braids, very nice style too. My mother never taught me how to do my hair other than put it up.

"Hey Zoe I was wondering if you could do my hair." She looks at me funny. "It will give the both of us something to do other than survival. Come on we are technically still teenage girls." She smiles and asks what style. "Don't want all of it up, surprise me." it took awhile but my hair was finally done. I wish I could see it but there is nothing down here that would let me see my reflection. She told me I looked good however so I'll take her word for it. I thank her and let her get back to her work.

I walk over to where Murphy and Bell are. "Hey boys!" I continue to walk up to them and give Bellamy a big hug.

"Someone's in a good mood." Bell says. I just smile and nod. I am in a good mood because nothing bad has happened in a week. "Monroe did your hair?"

"Yes do you like it?"

"Its nice."

I look over to Murphy who is just staring at me. "Something wrong Murphy?" I smirk.

"Nothing you just look different."

"Is different good?" I ask wanting to know his answer. I see him look to Bellamy and then back to me.

"Different is good. And as I was saying, this section should be finished by tomorrow." Murphy states.

"Uhh." I hear someone moan. They must be exhausted from working. I glance over my shoulder to see an african american boy fall to his knees.

"Hey!" Murphy shouts as he walks over to the kid. "You think the Grounders are just gonna sit around and wait for us to finish the walls? Maybe we should let the little girl do the lifting for you, huh?"

"I just need some water, ok? Then I'll be fine."

"I'll get you some water." I push past Murphy and head to the water. I grab a cup and head back only to see Murphy peeing on the kid.

"What the hell is wrong with you Murphy?!" the kid yells. Some of the other delinquents had to hold the kid back from knocking out Murphy.

"You wanted a water break. Get back to work!" I go grab another cup of water. I hand the kid the first cup and walk over to Murphy.