Unity Day

"I want you to know that I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't leaving, because you mean more to me than anyone right now." I let out a shaky breath. "Kyle I love you but I can not let you or anyone be hurt because of me."

"What are you talking about?"

"I think I've known for a while, since the first day they told me I would be attending Earth Skills. I think they're sending the 100 to the ground. I don't know when. But soon. And for that reason we need to break up."

"Demetria!" Someone is harshly shaking me awake. My vision soon clears and I see Bellamy and O in front of me. I wrap my arms around the both of them, seeing as I passed out last night and never got the chance to see either of them. "I thought we lost you." I just smile and say comforting words into their ears, saying that they didn't lose me and that everything will be okay. We pull away from the hug, only then does Bellamy and Octavia notice all the scars on my body. Bell puts both his hands on my either side of my head inspecting my face. "Who did this?"

"It doesn't matter. I am home." I take both of their hands and look onto their teary eyes. "I'm safe." Bellamy accepts my answer even though I can clearly see vengeance in his eyes. I don't dare tell them about Murphy because they do not care. I hope that he is still alive and that he doesn't give up, and spill the beans of the camp. Bell leaves the room after giving me one last hug. I turn to O. "I heard Lincoln saved your ass." Her face went from happy to shocked in a matter of seconds.

"How do you know that?" She whisper yells.

"Turns out there is more than one good grounder." She gestures for me to tell her more. "His name is Cyrus and I believe he is one of the good ones. I told him stuff that I could never tell anyone, not even you Octavia."

"Like what?" she takes my hand.

"Stuff about mom. I don't know why I am so mad at her, when she protected us all her life, literally got raped by the commanding officer so she would know when to hide us." I huff, "life is such a pain."

"Did he give you your scars?"

"What? No." I look her in the eyes. "I was trapped in a cage for five days until they were going to kill me because I wouldn't give them any information about camp. Cyrus saved me. I owe him my life, if that makes any sense. Anyway. Anything important happen here?"

"No. Just that Finn got stabbed by a grounder, but he is still alive since we got in contact with the Ark. Also it's Unity Day. We are about to watch the ceremony right now."

We walk outside the tent and to where the screen is. "You shut up Miller. No one is forcing you to watch." Raven states.

"Damn right." I say which gets her attention. She makes her way over and gives me a hug.

"Thank god. They told me you came in last night but that you fell asleep."

"Yeah sorry about that, guess I was tired from the amount of blood I lost." I smile. O and Raven stay quiet. "Hey it's just a joke, I'm fine. Really." they nod, but I know they don't believe me. I don't even believe me because of the amount of pain I am enduring at the moment. Every time I move I can feel the scars along my body. It feels as if they are trying to rip apart making me bleed to death. I just won't go hard. "How's finn doing? I heard he got stabbed."

"He's doing good. Clarke patched him up." She didn't seem as excited as I thought about her boyfriend being alive.

I place my hand on her shoulder, "O can I have a moment with Raven please." I look to my sister, "I'll talk to you later okay?" she nods and heads off. "Raven whats wrong, and don't say nothing."