Epilogue

Bruce dived and hit the wood floor as another pair of red laser beams shot through the room, this time burning a hole through her bacon vulture sculpture. "Ahhhhh!" Bruce cried at the sight of it being marred. "That's it Alfred! I'm getting the Kryptonite!"

"No, Master Wayne!" Alfred exclaimed from under the coffee table, her hair no longer on fire, but still gently smoking. "We mustn't!"

The cries of rage and wailing from the couch continued.

"Do you wanna try to cheer her up again?" Bruce asked with eyes bulged. "Huh? Huh? Cause last time you tried she nearly gave you a new hole in your head!"

"She's just a baby, Master Wayne!" Alfred said, looking distressed. "We can't use Kryptonite on her, it might hurt her!"

"She's defiling my mansion!!"

"Hey, I'm home! What's going on?" Dick asked as he entered the living room.

"Get down Dick!" Alfred screamed.

Dick immediately fell into a crouch, dropping his school books to the floor. He crawled closer to the others. "What's going on?"

"Kara left an evil Kryptonian baby for us to look after!" Bruce said, letting loose a stream of curses.

"She's not evil!" Alfred contested.

"Her mom was evil! It only makes sense!"

"A baby?" Dick said, poking his head up so that he could see the crying infant rubbing it's feet together on the couch. "Aw...she's cute."

"And evil!" Bruce reaffirmed.

"Maybe we didn't play NPR enough?" Alfred fretted.

"Hey there baby!" Dick said, waving at the child. "Hey, what's your name?"

"Dick, don't be a hero!" Bruce hissed as he crawled closer to the couch.

"Alexa, play 'Give Love' by Andy Grammer!" As the music started playing, Dick rose up and started dancing to it. Bruce and Alfred lay there, frozen as they watched Dick groove. Slowly the child's cries lessened. "Hey yeah, you're okay!" Dick said as he picked up Ursa's daughter, Zoe, and began dancing with her.

Bruce and Alfred collapsed. "Thank God..." Alfred muttered.