Warnings and Characters

I've been resisting the urge to let you guys in on this idea for a while now, but it's based off of the amazing album "Trench" by twenty one pilots and I've been planning this for a while now and couldn't help myself but to finally upload it! I'm pumped for this story and very motivated for it which I'm sad to say about most of my stories that I'm really not into them anymore, but anyways here's this and I'm really excited to get this on the way!

Warnings:

Alpha/Beta/Omega: Like always I love to add ABO and that whole aspect will make everything even the more difficult and interesting an apocalyptic world. Louis is the omega while the twins are the alpha's just so we got that straight, but I'm sure you already knew that.

Zombies: It is a zombie apocalypse. I was thinking of a few other options on the actual aspect of the apocalypse but I always kept coming back to zombies since I've watched enough movies and shows about them that I know more than trying to write about another type.

Corrupt Society: So it's kind of like the hunger games or the maze runner series in that aspect where the leaders of Dema are manipulating the people of their society and most of them are completely fine with being brain washed puppets, but the ones who know what's actually going on are of course, the Banditos.

Fighting and violence: There's going to be a lot of fighting and bloodshed which kind of comes with the territory of a story like this, but I think you guys already prepared for that, or at least I hope.

Polyamory relationships: Obviously Louis and the twins are going to be a thing and I'm thinking I'm kind of feeling Zianiam for this story so I'm thinking that too.

Sibling incest: I've done this in a few of my other stories and I really liked writing it in an awful way so I will possibly write that in here as well.

Most-likely explicit sex: I mean with the while abo aspect of it there's probably going to be A LOT of smut so be extra prepared for that but I'm sure everyone is ready for that anyways.

Smart and strong Louis: Louis is extra smart and knows how to do all of that science-y stuff that you need to do in a zombie apocalypse and when fighting against a corrupt society. He's also  very strong willed and sassy, because that's just our Lou.

Very ruthless Harry and Edward: Living in a society like they do the twins need to be ruthless to get by.

Characters:

Louis Tomlinson

Omega, very skilled in things that have to do with science

Omega, very skilled in things that have to do with science. Always wearing yellow since it's the one color that can hide you from Nico and The Niners. Can outsmart just about anyone and is probably one of the strongest and sassiest omega's alive.