Chapter Two

So this chapter is longer than the last and I'm very proud of myself for getting it done already! I'm super motivated for this story more motivated then I've been for anything else in awhile! I even got validated as an official Service Manager today at work meaning I'm getting more pay now! Anyways I'm going to give a shout out to my best bud Kylee who is also super excited for this story but is still on chapter one! So here you go Ky have another chapter that you have to find time to read through! Anyways love all of you guys and please let me know what you think of this chapter and the story as a whole so far!
-Liz

Chapter Two

Louis was still in awe of the scene around him as the alpha leads him and his best friend into the large community of rebels that Harry referred to as Trench. It was something that the omega hasn't seen in a long time.

Probably since the virus had spread itself across the world, infecting most people and turning them into the flesh-eating zombies that everyone always thought were things of fiction and fantasy.

The various shades of colorful clothing that spread across the bodies of all the people in the community was an amazing sight in itself, nothing close to the boring shade of grey that everyone inside of the walls of Dema were expected to wear.

"Follow me and I'll introduce you to my brother," Harry speaks up to the yellow-clad omega that was following behind him, sending the male a fond smile as he starts to make his way through the crowds of gathering rebels.

They all seemed to be very friendly with each other, joking and laughing around with others as if they didn't have a single care about the collapsed world around them.

Louis takes note to all of the different genders and races amongst the rebels, as they make their way through the tents and campfires spread throughout Trench.

There were men and women of all colors and races as well as secondary genders, omegas, betas, and alphas, alike. It was amazing to see such a wide variety of people all come together to fight against a same set cause.

All of the people around the camp had one thing in common, despite all of their other many differences, and that was the same enemy. It was bitterly amazing how something like that could bring so many people together.

"I could take the high road, but I know that I'm going low," The melody was almost chanted amongst a crowd of males that looked to be around the same age as Niall and Louis, the men all having happy smiles spread across their faces as they sing along to the tune together that the men seemed to know by heart. "I'm a ban, I'm a bandito."

Niall quickly finds interest in the men singing the tune and ventures off in that direction, being the curious omega that he was. Louis gets ready to call his best friend back to him, when a large ring clad hand is placed onto his shoulder.

"Don't worry about him," Harry whispers, sending the omega a reassuring smile as he motions towards the crowd of men singing along to what was sort of like a theme song to the rebels.

"Nobody around here is going to cause him any harm, we're all friends around here, for the most part."

That eases Louis' fears enough to allow his best friend to join the singing group. They welcome the Irish male into their midst without any second thoughts. Louis smiles at the sight as he watches one of the men handing Niall a cup filled with something that was most-likely an alcoholic substance of some kind.

It was nice seeing his best friend happy for once since the awful apocalypse has happened and torn their lives to pieces. Niall even started singing along to the song they were singing, holding his cup up with the others as if he was already a part of the gang.