Chapter Three

So yeah I know I said I'd post this on Valentine's Day and now here it is two-almost three days later and I'm only finally posting it now, but cut me some slack this took awhile to write with my busy schedule. This story starts up really slowly and leads into a lot of drama and action, also you know how I usually make the twins/triplets okay with sharing Louis this story they're not so there's going to be a bit of fighting there so I hope everyone's okay with that! Anyways I hope you think this chapter and please please please let me know what you think! Also I'm going to start asking a question at the very end of every chapter to get better feedback from everyone so please look out for that!
-Liz

Chapter Three

The sun was just starting to set when a rustling outside of the tent where Louis laid curled up around his best friend, startles the omega awake. On instinct, the boy quietly moves to attack whatever danger is lurking outside of where him and his best friend had been sleeping.

Before the person outside the tent knows what's happening to them, they're lying on the ground with a fierce, yellow-clad omega on top of them, holding a knife to their throat. As the alpha lets out an alarmed squeak, at being startled by the other male's actions, Louis lets out a sigh of his own, taking in the features of the alpha lying underneath him.

The omega quickly withdrawals the knife from the alpha's neck, and rolls his eyes at the foolish male. "One of these times you're going to get yourself killed by sneaking up on me like that," Louis tells the man as he moves to get off of the taller male.

Harry let's out a loud chuckle as he stares up at the omega with a dopey smile spread across his face. "That wouldn't be the worst way to go," the alpha jokes as he allows Louis to help him back up onto his feet.

Louis rolls his eyes at the cheeky joke that the alpha had attempted to make. "What are you doing here anyways, Harry?" The omega asks him with a raise of his eyebrows.

Harry smiles brightly as he brushes off his worn-out band t-shirt, which he had gotten covered in dirt during their previous tussle. Harry, as well as his identical brother, were the only two people that Louis has noticed that weren't wearing the green jumpsuits that everyone else seemed to wear around Trench.

Louis reminds himself to ask the alpha something about that, a little while later when he manages to get a chance.

"I wanted to take you and Niall on a tour of the community, since this will be your home for a while now," the alpha explains to the other male rather brightly, too brightly for someone in an apocalypse, Louis thinks.

Louis didn't understand how the alpha can maintain his optimism, even after all of the tragedy that was going on around the world. He must have gone through quite a lot misfortune on his own, after all, everyone still alive has, but none of that seemed to affect him in the slightest. It was incredibly perplexing to the omega.

"Okay," Louis agrees with a small nod, motioning for the male to wait a second.

That's when the omega disappears back into the small tent where his best friend was still unconscious, knowing that he would have the scary task of waking him up.

Louis shakes the other omega's body lightly, to try and rouse him from his alcohol-ridden sleep. "Come on, Ni, it's time to get up," Louis whispers to the other male sweetly, he was never very harsh on his best friend, only when he truly had to be for the other omega's own good.

He knew that Niall was going to have an awful headache when he woke up, from the hangover he was bound to have. The omega had gotten fairly drunk the morning before and there was no way that he was going to get out of feeling the after effects of the alcohol.