Ten

I've changed my job.

My therapist was happy when I told him, just like Minhyuk. We saw each other more on the weekends, but he didn't stop sending me messages. It's Saturday and he's back in my kitchen.

"Caramelo Macchiato," he hummed.

Through the window, I see the drops falling thanks to the rainy season, but a smile appears in my face. My house is a little mess because Minhyuk is a mess and he's barely out of here, but I don't feel bothered. His shoes are at the entrance door. My new work materials are on the table and I feel warm.

It's been years now. I know you've found your way and I know you're happy. I've seen you more often than I can count and I don't feel pain anymore. It is more that feeling of remembering with affection of a precious time. You taught me so much and I know I taught you too.

Minhyuk arrives with the drink, extends to me and touches his glass in mine, in a toast. His red hair lights up in the faint light coming from the window and his lip gets dirty with chantilli. Then I laugh and he looks at me confused, but it is no longer by my smile. They are frequent now. Your doubt is the reason of my fun, but I have no intention of saying it.

At that very moment, "he" turns "you". It is for him that I long to tell everything that goes on and, although this desire has been here for a long time, it's only then that I perceive. I accept. That I embrace what fate has brought me.

I take courage to do what I have intended for some time and clean your mouth with my own, giving a long soft kiss and you corresponde me without hesitation.

Your arms are wrapped around my neck when you whisper.

"Sweet," smiles. "As I imagined"

I can feel the gears running, because I run. And by fixing my pointers with solar energy the day that dawned for me, we can light up our own paths that we choose to tread together.

No more promises of "forever".

But as long as you're here, being the new focus of my reveries about love, I hope it's intense as the glow that comes from your smile. And the colors of the artwork we saw together in what I can call our first date, now make sense to me.

I can't see where the lines start and end but there's the red and there's the mess you're causing inside me. There is the freedom to love myself for real.

And so I'm free to love you.

THE END

----------------------

Thanks everyone, I'm sorry about any mistake. Hope you've enjoyed

Kisses, see ya <3