11: They Call Her FoosBall Champ

You know those moments that are infinitely amazing, you wish you could capture and save that sensation of euphoria so you can relive it over and over again?

That's what this whole week has felt like. Since the first day of filming, the excitement for 'Life After Lottery' has increased aggressively, as has my rise to fame. The kids at school proved to be loyal and adoring fans, offering me favors and inviting me to hangout. Left and right I began receiving all types of wanted (and sometimes unwanted) attention. And while it was flattering and enjoying the sudden stardom has become easy to do, the fame wasn't what made me feel good.

I didn't care that I was, for once, the center of attention. What felt good in my soul, what rocked my bones and shook my spirit, was finally feeling important - feeling needed. As if, my presence was needed to make theirs significant. That's what made this entire experience uplifting and it's only been a week.

I still have yet to spend a dime of the money, but that's going to be relinquished in a few moments as I'm ordering twelve boxes of pizza and eight liters of soda for the boys to devour later. I couldn't show up to a testosterone filled house without bringing a peace offering for breaking their tradition and increasing the levels of estrogen by my whole person. It was the least I could do, and I was happy too. I was in a good mood today.

It's finally Friday.

The hours to the hangout at Caleb's house are dwindling down to one, as is the official lifting of my grounding. I'm sure my parents have probably forgotten that they even put me on this punishment since they were busy answering calls and making calls to the excessive amount of relatives and friends about the lottery. But they couldn't take this night away from me. I've been looking forward to this particular fun-filled night for the past month, and nothing is going to screw it up, not even the fact that Clyde and Donny are going to be following me, or that Penelope, Clarkson, and the rest of the Gray and Thorne production crew are hiding in a suspicious white van parked outside the house.

What does matter, is that these twelve boxes of pizza make it to Caleb's house on time. Although, will it seem desperate of me to show up early? Or should I arrive fashionably late? What would viewer's at home think?

Ugh, who cares? I'll get there ten minutes past seven, not too late, not too early.

"Hi, I'm here for a pickup," I say to the girl at the register who's back is turned to me. The back of her shirt has a cutout of a pizza slice and the words "Slice of Heaven" embroidered above it.

When she turns around, her innocent pink flushed face is horrified at the sight before her.

"Love?"

"Tracy?" I say, equally as shocked as her. "I didn't know you worked-"

"Are those camera's rolling?" She quickly ducks behind the counter, her curly brown hair snapping the matching company baseball cap off her head.

"No," I tell her the same time I gesture Clyde to stop filming. He immediately flicks a switch and the red dot turns off. "We're not filming Tracy."

She's excruciatingly slow when she rises up from behind the register, peeking above the counter with eyes that are identical to her older brothers. Once she sees that the coast is clear, meaning Clyde and Donny have helped themselves to the all you can eat salad bar, she stands up straight.

She's petite, her frame is tiny. But I can see why Whitney chose her as one of her groupies - Tracy is unmistakably beautiful. Even in a hideous pizza uniform, she's daringly gorgeous.

"Ohmigod, please don't tell anyone you know I work here, especially Whitney," She says quickly, her eyes filled to the brim with fright.

"No one knows you work here?" I say, finding that hard to believe. Slice of Heaven is one of the most popular eateries in Thompson and for good reason - their garlic chicken pizza is to die for. I ordered four boxes of it that I'm planning to keep for myself.