Chapter 25-Revealed

Kim Hanbin's POV

I felt very guilty after fighting with Rae. I'm on my way to a flower shop that I always go to.

"Hanbin ssi. So nice to see you again. Are you going to arrange some flowers again?" the owner asked

"Neh, uhm, do you have gray vase? And pastel colored flowers?" i asked
"Hmm. Wait for me here." she left me alone and went inside the garden.

"Oppa?" someone called me from behind. I saw a familiar person we met back when we were in the Philippines.

"You are?" i asked because I don't really know her name. I just know she's a fan.

"Catrisse Lee" she answered. Right. Chae Harin's cousin

"Oh," i said
"Were not close so I know you feel awkward. I'm just saying hello since I'm your fan" she said

"Cat!" the owner called when she went out
"Hi! Is my order ready?" she asked as the owner put the flowers I asked on my table. Whole they were talking, I started arranging the Flower I asked.

"Aniya, Harin went out of the country. Kiseok too. I'm the only one left here." Catrisse said.

Why am I even eavesdropping? It's jot like I care.

When she left, the owner started talking to me.

"Hanbin ssi, you're friends with Koo Rae right? Can you bring this flower to her too? Daeyong ordered it." she gave me the Flower covered with newspaper. I cant figure out what type of flower it is.

I paid for the flowers I ordered and went out. I'm carrying to small basket of flowers. Damn this is heavy.
And how good this day must have been. I tripped. Good thing I dropped daeyong's flower and not mine lol.

I started picking up his flower and saw what it is. It's daisies. Why would Daeyong give her daisies?! She's allergic to it! I threw the Flower In the trashcan and marched my way to the company. While on my way, I'm so curious why would he gave that.

Could it be?

"He's just near."
"You must be careful"

Harin's messages suddenly flash backed.

The threats. The packages. That's why it can be easily delivered!

But it can't be. He doesn't even know Jin Ae. Jin Ae died even before he became Rae's handler.

But... he gave Rae's water when she was poisoned! And now he's nowhere to be found.
I run up to rae's studio once I arrived. She was so shocked to see me there.

She was holding a phone and she kept it when I arrived.

"Gwenchana?" i asked worriedly
"Wae?" she curiously asked
"Ah, that's a relief. I ran from the Flower shop to here" i said
"Yah, that's just near. Can you make anymore effort?" she laughed.

I smiled and hugged her real tight.

"Mianhae." i kissed her cheeks when I saw her reactions to the Flowers I arranged.

"Yah, this is so amazing" she snapped a picture and uploaded it on instagram.

"Apology accepted. By the way. What made you so worried?" she asked but before I could even answer, Bobby went in. Alright this is awkward.

"Uhh... mian. I'll just--"he wasn't able to finish his sentence when Chanwoo interrupted him

"Hyung bwoya!" he pulled Bobby in and put the ice cream on Rae's center table.