Chapter 34-Forgive

Koo Rae's POV

There are a lot of things I should do. This is what I've learned the past month. Deal with the pain later and remove the things that stops you from moving forward.

I'll deal with the break up later. And i'll remove the heavy feeling now.

I washed up and changed my clothes.

Calling Yeol...

"Oppa..." i called
"Rae! Eodiya?" he answered
"Eodiya?" i asked. If there is one thing you can't remove from your life its your family.
"I-im in Suwon. Where have you been? Let's talk please?" i can hear the pain in his voice so I tried hard not to cry.
"Let's meet for dinner then. Samgyupsal. You know where" i said and he agreed.
"Bogoshipda" he said before ending the call.

I miss him too. So I fed Salvador before we leave and took out his leash. We walked down hanggang Park until we reach the samgyupsal store.

I took a seat and tied Salvador.

"Rae" A voice called me.
"Oppa" i smiled at him.
" Where Have you been? How are you? We're so worried! Did you eat well? Don't runaway like that again!" i just hugged him and he hugged me back.

While eating, nobody talked about what happened about Jin Ae and it kinda eased me. For atleast we've both moved on from that.

"I'm getting married. Missy and I talked about this. We said we'll start preparing once you come back. We didn't realize it'll be today" Oppa said happily.
"I'm glad you're happy with her. I have always wished you the best." i said
"Did you talk to B.I? What did he say? I'm pretty sure he had the same reaction as me." he laughed but I stood still and didn't talk
"We broke up" i said which shocked him.
"Wae?" he asked

I just kept silent and pulled off Salvador.

"It's nothing. I'll move on. We chose this way. Kaja?" i asked him

"If it pains you a lot, why not join me in California? Yah, atleast stay here for two months or more then we'll migrate back in california" Yeol suggested.

"I'm going there after I finish my contract. It'll end in 3 months so I guess i'll be able to pull it off." i said

"Besides, i'll finish TREASURE's debut album first. And a lot of pending songs. And I don't know how. I might comeback still. I cant bring Salvador there you know" i said and he agreed.

"Just take him to suwon so he can adjust there." He said
"I can't easily let him go. He's growing fast and leaving him suddenly will make him weak. Good thing Lisa took care of him while I'm gone" i said

"Don't you think Hanbin's just angry? Why not work it out again?" Yeol said

I just shrugged my shoulders and answered.

"If there's one thing I learned, let go." i said even if it's painful.

I know leaving him behind is the most regretful thing I ever done. But I knew back then i'll comeback. The problem is that he stopped understanding why I did that. He closed his mind thinking I was selfish that I didn't think about him before leaving. He never thought how painful it was for me too.

My first week in Bangkok was like hell. I feel alone. Too much loneliness. There was I time I wanted to break my own rule and call him. There were people who tried to court me and I ended up moving from one resto to other.

I swore to myself i'll go home after one month. I tried contemplating and heal fast so I can comeback to him earlier. But they say if you rush things, you wouldn't find the thing you're looking for. You wouldn't be at peace. You won't reach your goal.