Chapter 28-First

Koo Rae's POV

I haven't opened the news ever since June told me. They're coming back later at night. I cant help but feel excited of course. So I am rushing this new song I need to send to Teddy oppa.

From: Chae Harin

Are you okay?

I haven't been in touch with her since she went out of town.

To: Chae Harin

Yep. Why? I feel totally good.

I've waited for her response.

From Chae Harin:

Wow. You are one strong willed girl. I cant believe you're feeling good with a lot of hates pointing at you now

Hates?

I quickly opened the news even tho June told me not to.

'YG entertainment confirms iKON's B.I and Koo Rae's relationship'

'I can't believe this. One moment she said they'll never be together and this happened? Is this a joke?'

'She happened to have time to be in a relationship while her life is in danger? Is she a whore?'

'she's such a flirt. Two faced. one day she's slurping Ramen with Bobby and the next day she's eating samgyupsal with B.I. Does she want to date all iKON members?'

'I'm tired of seeing this girl on the news. Do you want everyone's pity?'

'she's not even an idol. But she's having too much news than Twice Dahyun'

'is it me or we all know all RaeBin shippers changed to BinHyun shippers when she said they're not going to be together'

'I didn't know YG producers gets this much news. Even Teddy doesn't give an interview'

'her songs aren't even good'

'will she even survive without Hanbin?'

I fucking snapped. I didn't expect this hates. I never even read too much hate comments in my entire life. I picked up my jacket and my keys. I left my phone in my desk and went for a drive. This is gonna be a long long ride.

Kim Hanbin's POV

I feel pretty excited seeing Rae today. I'm sure she's busy of her songs she won't have time to read the news. I know she'll not disobey us.

Am I allowed to release a statement?

We went home an unpacked our things. I went in Rae's dorm and saw her mom cooking there.

"Sampchon, imo" i hugged them both and I saw how imo's eyes are red

"Imo, did you cry?" i asked
"Aniya, it just hurts seeing rae's hate comments. I cant help but to cry. Good thing she haven't read it." i hugged her and assured her it'll be fine.

I tied salvador's lace and we went out for a walk. We'll visit Rae since I know she's just in her studio. The staffs greet me and I went up in the 2nd floor.