chapter 5

Collins POV:
  Wow I don't think I have ever set my eyes on such beautiful girl like that before,OK I know my ex is hot but no Victoria is more hotter and more beautiful than she is,but she is so feisty and she looks like someone that doesn't give up. Sighs, how I wish I was a vampire so that I can be with her,but I can't because I'm a werewolf and its an abomination for werewolves and vampire to be mates or be in love, but she is my mate and I don't know my the moon goddess will mate me up with a vampire. Sighs. Collins dear come downstairs breakfast is ready. My maidm said has she brought me out of my thought. So I got into the washroom and took my bath brushed my teeth then got dressed for school. Sighs. I hope today will be more better than yesterday because I always want to see Victoria every single day.             ••••••••
  Victoria POV:
      Its was exactly  6:00 I woke up from sleep, which is very weird because I usually wake up  seven, anyways. So o got up from bed tied my brunette long hair into a messy bun then got into the showers for a quick wash. After that I got dressed into my uniform, yeah my school has a uniform, how funny and annoying, it feels like highschool all over again.

       Hey stranger Sophia said greeting me on the way to school. Oh hey I said. What's wrong you look troubled she said. Yeah because I am, look Collins texted me up yesterday. I said. WHAT!!!  How the hell the he get your number she said. Well I don't know he said he won't tell that's its for another day .I shrugged. Well! Today has to be that day she said. Ugh I actually thought it was you who gave him I said. Hun? Look Vicky I know we met but I won't do a thing to start a love and war between two supernatural she said. Oh well that explains it, but I can't get him off my mind, I think he is my soulmates I said. Hahahaha!!! What made you think that she said. Well when he looked at yesterday I felt this connection with him. Sophia looks at me strangely and creeps out. Okay babe maybe you are taking this crush thing too far she said. Hmm well you are right I said walking into the school's compound and to my surprise I bumped into some guy that I haven't seen before. Hey watch where you are going chick his said. Oh I am so sorry I didn't know, but you came right at me dude, I said folding my arms has Sophia walks away from the scene has she shakes her head at me oh sorry pretty he said. What ever I said and walked passed him  trying to catch up with Sophia. Soon we got into the school's building. Hey,Collins said at my back so I didn't answer I just kept walking. Ugh! Vicky aren't you supposed to answer him she chuckles. I glare at her. Ugh no I won't I said sheepishly. Okay whatever flows your boat she replied.  Later Collins comes up to me,but before that Stephanie comes up to him. Hey handsome she said while smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at her and glared at her while sticking out my tongue out like a child and Collins looks at my way and chuckles. Look Stephanie. I'm in the middle of something so get out of my way he said calmly. What! Don't tell me you are going to that wench over there she replied. Yes and if I am,he said. While staring at me. Oh okay just know you haven't heard the last of me she said while stomping off to her class.
             Its was the third period of the day and class just got boring than I thought. We where having maths and come to think of it I'm not that good in maths. Miss wright is there something wrong, Mr Williams said while bringing out of my thoughts. Ugh no n- morning I replied sheepishly. Hmm OK then why don't you tell us the formula of a quadratic equation he said. Ugh um. Well its a+ b+ c I said. Hmm very well then he said walking towards the front of the classroom. Vicky are you alright Sophia said. Yeah I think so. Okay she said. 
     After school I went to the park after school to cool  off so that I can clear my head. But just before my life got better than that Collins shows up in front of me. Hey he said. I glared at him, what! I said. Well I came to check up on you because you where lost in thought he said. Yeah well I am so can you leave me to it I'd be very glad if you do, I said while narrowing my eyes at him. Hahaha, why are being hard to get he said while laughing. Hun? I'm not, I'm just a little preoccupied that's all. Really so do you mind if I seat with you he said, okay I said, so he sat near me. So what's up with you? he asked. Well nothing though why?. Well you seem stressed he said while looking into eyes. Um well just clearing head, you know what I'm just gonna go but before I could go he stood up took my hand and looked into his blue eyes has he crashed his lips to mine. I was a little shocked but after I kissed him back has our lips move in sync, he licked the tips of my lips has I gave him entrance and our tongue fought and he deepened the kiss. Later I broke the kiss to catch my breath has he kept his hand on mine. God you are fucking beautiful he said. I blushed, yeah see um Collins that was a mistake I'm sorry. No its not my love he said. Um okay I better go I said has I left he there stranded.