Chapter 10

Victoria POV
I was still shocked on what Rebecca and Elijah told me, but what even got me off the rails was that I was an original and I can't die, so easily like other vampires. So Vick what do wanna know Rebecca asked, taking a sit and biting an apple. While Elijah sat down next to her ,while rolling his sleeves. Okay firstly I want to know how my parents are not my parents and second how I am your long lost sis and thirdly why are you telling me this now , I folded my hands and started stamping my feet's impatiently. Okay well 1. Your parents are your real parents they gave birth to you but you are an "Original " , you where born that way and your siblings not so much,2. You are our long lost sis because a witch told us there is one of us remaining that she is the youngest but not by blood but by heritage, and 3, because if we don't find you there would be an in ending war and because you have fallen for a werewolf, she replied. Wait how the hell did you know that?, I asked. Ugh! Duh didn't you just hear me I said a witch told us don't you understand, she said. What! This is also very confusing, seriously, are you saying I was given this has heritage ,I asked. Well yes sis, but most of us where born with it so whatever, she shrugged. "Sighs" look but the point is you most not take a decision that won't ended well for all of us and you too so think before you do things dear, she said thoughtfully. Okay mom! I'd be glad to do so, but can you please send me home, they would be looking for me, I begged. No I can't because this is where it will all Begin and End my little Sis so weather you like it or not you are stuck here with me Elijah Klaus Marcel and others that I can't remember, she shrugged. Oh no what I'm I gonna do, I wandered. Don't worry they will get a letter from us to them, telling them that you are safe dear. She said. Yes little sis no need to worry I'll write a letter to them to let them know okay!, Elijah said. Gosh, I slumped on the couch that suddenly felt very comfy, I smirked. Wow this couch is very comfy. Yeah thanks, she replied. So when can I meet the almighty Klaus, I rolled my eyes at the thought of that. Now, 3-2-1. She counted. Suddenly the front door busted open reviling a red hair guy with beards and very bad humor, I think that's Klaus. Here I am little sister it is quite a present surprise to see you ,he grins. Okay this so needed up. Klaus is that you?, I asked. Yes dear who else would take my place has the hybrid. I rolled my eyes, and I thought I was dramatic, I teased. Very well then you are Victoria right, the girl that got the gins but not give birth under our family, hmm impressive, and I hear you are in love with are werewolf,hmm may I remind you that under no circumstances must sleep with that boy or do any make out if you don't want to in leash hell  upon us , he warned. Yeah I know that but , can I go, I begged. They are rolled their eyes. No little sister you can't because you will stay here , so that the prophecy won't be unfolded dear. He said. Wait "prophecy"?. I asked. Yes prophecy, the witch said you would get pregnant and bear child that would wipe out the whole supernatural of the face of the earth,  and that the father of that child is your lover, Collins is it?, he glared. What??? ,I flinched, how did she know , she could be some freak that wants to create havoc on us vampires and werewolves you know so let's just put that sad story and move with our life's, I said sheepishly. Oh wow how. Disturbing it is, bit never mind you can get through on your own, and with our help child, so don't worry , Elijah, chipped in and I glared at him. Gee thanks big brother for the support. You are welcome, and they will receive the letter any moment from now, he said thoughtfully standing up and head toward his room with his hands in his pockets. Gosh can this day get any worse. Awe sorry dear it has already, Rebecca whispered to my ear, and I sighed. Gosh I hope I get this over with.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sorry my loves, this chapter has ended because I am tired and I need to sleep, but I will update another one later. So until next time my beloveds. 👄💅😜😝

PS . please don't forget to vote , comment and follow because it will mean a lot from all of you❤❤🙂🤗🤗. Bye💎🌹🌠🌟🌞