Chapter 9

I woke up in the morning feeling very tired and checked the time, it wasn't morning. Ahhh!! I gasped. What is it, why are you shouting Vick, its two in the morning, Sophia said sleeping. Hmm funny how would you feel if I told you its 12 noon in the afternoon. What? Sophia snapped. Ho- wha- wh- okay? How did this happened, I thought we slept early, she said. Oh really when we where all night talking and let's not forget the encounter we had last night. I shuddered. Oh yeah eww! Sophia replied.

It was exactly 3:45 and I was in bed. Yeah I slept off right after Sophia had left and went to take my bathe then got dress in sweat pants and free top and went to sleep right after. When I woke up I wanted to go for a stroll and take a break because I was feeling bored soI went straight out.  
I noticed that it was getting dark, so I decided to go back home since it was a school's night. But then I heard something and right before my eyes a freaking monster which I have never seen. It had claws that could remove a head within seconds and teeth that's has long has anything I have seen. Suddenly I gulped and was shaking seriously. Then I started running like my life depends on it, because it actually does. But before I knew it the creature grab me by the hand and tossed me over and I landed into a lake, which was fucking cold, I shivered and I saw the creature, it was looking for me so I went under the water and kept quite for a while. When I heard everything was clear with the help of my vampire hearing. I got out, when I got out someone had hit at the back of the head and felt dizzy and suddenly I started seeing black spots and suddenly the blackness took over me.

Collins POV:
It has been exactly 48 fucking hours and I haven't seen or heard from Victoria, and Sophia said she must have over slept because she said did the same thing, but I didn't believe. My instincts was telling me to check home but then I'm a werewolf and they won't allow me. So I called the last person on earth that I never wanted to come in contact with. "Lucas". Then I dialed the number. Hello! He answered. Oh dear lord, hey Lucas I was wandering if you could help me check up on Victoria for me, I asked. Hmm why? He asked. Well I haven't seen her since and I'm worried, I replied. Well OK but was in it for me, he replied. God, I knew this wasn't what I planned. Sigh! What do you want?, I asked. Nah I just wanted to hear you get frustrated and fucking worked. He teased. Sighs! Are going to help me or not I snapped. Fine fine he said. Good then, when you get there ask of her and immediately get back to me, I explained. Okay! Wait how did you get my number, he asked. That's a story for another day bye!!. I cut the line. Gosh I hope that idiot will do it well otherwise I will have to go there myself.

Lucas POV:
I wonder what got Collins all tensed up and that's true I haven't heard of Victoria yet and made me wonder."Sighs"Oh dear!. So later I got up from my bed and head straight for the showers and got dressed into my sweat pants and top then head down stairs and yelled Mom! Dad! I'm heading out. Okay dear my mom replied. So I drove on my motor bike and headed towards the palace. I got down and saw the house was heavily guarded by the guards I and gulped. "Sighs". Good evening I'm hear to see the King Elijah and Queen Jasmine. Okay do they know, that you came to  visit them, they questioned. Um year I grinned. Hmm very well then the their chambers is by the hall on the left, they explained. Oh thank you I replied. No problem now go before I change my mind. 
Afterwards I got into the palace. I was amazed by the huge building and how the hall is been carved out, and where ever I go there is always painting of former Kings and Queens. Wow its beautiful I said. Yeah it is, someone said at my back. Huh!? I turned and bowed down your Majesty. Oh no don't worry call me Jasmine. She smiled. Okay!.I replied.  So what brought you here. Oh I almost forgot because I was mesmerized by the beauty of the Queen. She had brown hypnotizing eyes and her gown wass so shiny,I think its made out of diamonds and her hair was well dressed and some of her blonde curls was out. Oh yes ma'am I was hoping if princess Victoria was around, because she wasn't in school yesterday and today.  Oh my she wasn't in school, what's the matter is anything wrong, she panicked. No!No! I was just being concerned. Oh very, "Guard", she yelled.  Yes ma'am, the guard replied running to her and bowed down for respect. Go and check for the princess okay and check if she is in. She ordered. Yes ma'am he replied. Soon after he went and came back. Ma'am he came back panting, she isn't in her room and her window has been smashed into pieces. WHAT!!, she flared. Huh! What do mean she isn't there I replied.  Sir I went in there and checked but she wasn't there not even a scent. Yeah vampires can know someone's scent like werewolves. Oh No! This is bad we must tell the King at once. The Queen ordered. Tell the king what he replied at the back of me and I froze , turned and bow down. Dear our daughter is not in her room, she said has panic filled her eyes. What!! The King flared and I stood f up and walked away from His side and to the Queen's. How on earth the she disappeared, he flared. I don't know Sir I answered him. You who are you and what are you looking for. Just then fear entered me and I gulped. Well sir I'm a friend and I was being concerned because I haven't seen her since. Hmm okay! Name? He asked. Well your Highness I am Lucas, I said bowing down gracefully. Hmm very well then, The King replied glaring daggers at me.

Victoria POV
I woke up in dark place covered with cobwebs and with a tench that smells of death. I shivered at the smell of it. I was trying to get out of where I am when I found out that my hands and legs where tied with chains and I hissed at pain has I struggled to get out. Don't bother to trying to get out its laced with vervain. A lady said leaning on the door crossing her arms on her chest. I looked up at her and hissed. Get me put of here you bitch. Haha you think you can come out of here, no Darling you can't because you are far away from  home dear, she hissed. What? Where I'm I ?, I asked. "Sighs" you are in "New Orleans" dear and that's very far away from Virginia dear. What how did I get here, I hissed. "Sighs" well when I boys took, they board the first plane to "New Orleans" so then I ordered them to tie you up, so that's what happened dear. She explained. What, you sick lady, I yelled. I'm I, look Vick, wait how did you know my name I cut her off. Yes I do know your name and everything about you and besides we have lot of talking to do Victoria. She said thoughtfully. What type of talking, I glared. Well for starters let's get you out this chains. Suddenly she uses her vamp seep to break me free out of the chains and went down to where face is and lifted it up and spat in face. Get out bitch!. Awe are you scared, look I won't arm you in any way if don't comply to what I want to do okay and my name is Rebecca and I'm an "Original", she said. What!!! I shouted, you an original, o thought you guys all died. No Darling we didn't and you are my sister. Victoria Michaelson. She replied. What you must be drunk Rebecca I'm not, I'm a princess of the vampire kingdom. I stood up trying to get my balance. Look I know you won't believe me but, I am actually your sister and the rest are your siblings. Yes she is right someone said at our back. Well well look who decided to show up,Elijah welcome, she smirked. Oh lord is this really happening, I asked. Well yes my  dear. He said has he came into the room and switched on the light, and I saw his face. Wait I thought you died?,I asked. Well has you can see I am alive and well dear and so are you little sister, Elijah said thoughtfully. Okay! Elijah we have to inform Klaus that I have found our very long lost little sister Victoria. Rebecca said. What I ain't going nowhere with you guys. I hissed. Oh dear you have to if you wanna live. Rebecca said. Wait since I'm an original I can't die so you can't kill me, I smirked. Yeah well come on girl , she grabs my hand and took me out f the room. Has I got out of the room,I gasped at what I saw which surprised me, woah! this place is beautiful. Yeah perhaps, Elijah shrugged. What's his problem, I asked.  Don't mind him that's how he does, look I know you have a lot of questions for me and from everyone, don't worry we happy to answer you okay! She said thoughtfully. "Sighs" okay.