INTRODUCTION

A: Hi everyone! I decided to start a new one as I already finished "Just you-lisa x male reader". Well this time will be with Dahyun a member of Twice, and I hope you guys enjoy reading! Let's start ;).

At this story your role will be as Jeon Seung, but your international name is Jake. Your family is a rich family who owns one of the biggest companies in Seoul. Because some problems with your dad's secretary, called Mr. Thimpson, you ended up in jail. Everyone thinks that you are a dangerous murderer, but no one understand that you didn't do anything wrong. So here starts your hard life at jail...

SEUNG'S POV

Shit! Another fucking day inside this place that sucks...Ugh! If only someone believe me, I have to proof them that they are wrong, I didn't kill Mr.Thimpson although I would want to. Well my name is Jeon Seung, more known as Jake or just J. Yeah, my family owns a big important internacional company, and I was supposed to work there once I become an adult but here I am, at jail. Anyways, the worst of this is that I didn't kill anyone, did I mention that I was working as an inspector for the police? It sounds ridiculous right? An inspector inside this ass hole, but that's my life, ugh...Everything sucks...

-Police: Hey! Mr. Jeon it's time to work...C'mon move your ass!

-Jake: Coming sir...

-Police: That's how I like it! That's what you win for being a murderer!

-Jake: I told this thousand times...I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE!

-Police: Yeah, yeah...Whatever, just do your work or you'll end up at the punishment cell again.

-Jake: I know, I know.

Tsk. This stupid policeman thinks that im gonna do whateverhe asks me for...Well he's wrong. Im gonna try to escape from this shit! As the guards are busy with the other prisoners Im gonna use this chance to go...I dressed up as a cleaner, and I was near to reach the outdoor when someone grabs my arm making me stop, ugh...It's the police chief. He was and is my best friend as we worked together. He's Kim Taehyung, yeah we were two good looking guys taking care of all the people until I ended up here...

-Jake: Oh...Hey V!

-Tae: Don't take me as a fool, J...You know you can't play with me. What are you doing dressed up as a cleaner and where were you going?

-Jake: Well, hmmm...I thought today was carnival, and well I dressed up as a cleaner! And I was planning to do a parade-

-Tae: Jake! Don't play with me like that, stop acting so inocent! We both know that you were trying to escape, but as always you couldn't because im here. Stop trying to do this, just do your work dude...Someday you'll be free again, but you have to pay because of what you did...

-Jake: Again with that shit! I didn't kill anyone, why no one believes me? I thought we were friends V...

-Tae: All changed because you killed Mr.Thimpson...And of course your dad didn't want to pay for your freedom, that's what you got. With 20 years old here, inside this fucking place!

-Jake: If someone believed me, I wouldn't be here...V, im innocent. That's the truth!

-Tae: Yeah, yeah...J return to your cell.

-Jake: Tsk.

Suddenly a policemen arrives running to Tae, and you hide behind a column to listen what's happening...

-Tae: What's happening ? Why are you running?

-Police: Sir...We have a new important case, one member of a kpop grup is missing...Their company contacted us to investigate and rescue her.

-Tae: From a kpop group...An idol?

-Police: Yes, sir.

-Tae: This looks as a difficult case...Okay, let's work then. By the way, what's the group and who's missing?

-Police: Is a member from a female group called Twice, they are so popular now a days. And the member missing is Kim Dahyun.

-Tae: Okay, let's go to my office, we'll start investigating today.

-Police: Yes, sir.

They both left the place where you were, and fortunately you listened to the whole conversation. 

JAKE'S POV

So they have a new case...Tsk. I doesn't seem as difficult as V thinks. Im sure I could rescue that girl in no time, but if im here I can't do anything. Shit! I miss so much being an inspector and also my freedom. I have to show them that I didn't do anything!

-At Tae's office-

-Tae: So, what's her company?

-Police: JYP. They have a lot of popular groups, and now a days, it's more normally that crazy fans kidnap their idols because they are just too obsses.

-Tae: Ugh, okay I understand. Let's head to JYP building, we'll have to make them some questions...Oh, and also I want someone to keep a eye on Jeon Seung, aka Jake. He's so smart and he'll probably try to escape again.

-Police: Sir...He was yor best friend, right?

-Tae: We don't have to mix our job with friendship, so im sorry, but he'll have a guard taking care of him. Now we have to head to JYP, so don't make us waste more time. The girl should be so worried and afraid.

-Police: Yes, sir.

They head to JYP, and once they arrived, Twice and also JYP were waiting for both of them...

-JYP: You are finally here.

-Jihyo: Please, please, save our Dahyun! She should be so scared, she use to be a scaredy cat.

-Tae: Sorry Miss, we'll do everything we can. Sir, we have to ask some things.

-JYP: Go ahead please, save her early.

-Tae: My partner will ask you about the day she disappeared. Go ahead J.

A silence...

-Police: Hmm, sir, J is not anymore with you.

-Tae: Oh, yeah I forgot. Im sorry I just...I miss my partner, anyways, im gonna ask you then. Where were you the day she disappeared?

-Jihyo: We were at the mall, and there were a huge crowd, so I guess that made easier to kidnap her...But we were all covered with masks so no one could recognise us...

-Tae: Now a days, that doesn't work. You need more guards, anyways. When did you notice that she was missing?

-Jihyo: When we were outside the mall, we were going to enter our van but Tzuyu noticed that she wasn't with us.

-Tae: Okay. Does anyone have something against her?

-Jihyo: You mean...Any hater?

-Tae: Yeah someone who would like to hurt her...

-Jihyo: Well as we are idols, I guess that all of us has haters...

-Tae:Okay. And have you noticed someone who stare at her weird, or a weird fan...

-Jihyo: Nope, sorry.

-Tae: Okay. That's all for now. We'll take our leave.

-JYP: Find her soon please.

-Tae: We'll work on it, don't worry sir. Bye for now.

-