CHAPTER 10

NAYEON'S POV
We continued watching the TV until that hot guy named Jake came out of the shower... He has a charming thing, I can't tell what... I just feel attracted to him... If Dahyunie doesn't take this opportunity, I'll take it...
JAKE'S POV
After a long shower, I returned to the living where all the girls were... As I want them to feel comfortable with me around here, I decided to break the unconfortable moment...
-Jake: So... Momo-ah, you said you wanted jokbal right?
-Momo: Uh, yeah...
-Jake: Wanna try doing some? I want to thank you girls for letting me staying here this night, so I decided that doing the dinner would be a good way to do so...
-Momo: Let's try it!
NARRATOR'S POV
They two went to the kitchen and started making some jokbal, the other ones kept at the living room... Soon the laugh of Jake and Momo started filling all the dorm...
-Dahyun:Hey! Jake you said you wouldn't bother us...
-Mina: Why don't you go and check what the are doing?
-Dahyun: Yeah, I going to do so...
DAHYUN'S POV
I can't hold feeling this way, why do they have to do such a big noise? Why can't they respect that we are watching the TV? I went to the kitchen to see Momo hugging Jake, what the hell does she think she's doing?
-Dahyun: Momo unnie! What are you doing?!
-Momo: Uh, sorry we didn't pretend to do such a big noise... I'm just so happy that we could do jokbal... I couldn't hold to jump on him, and he started laughing... You know, Jake oppa is really funny and nice to be with...
-Jake: Thank you Momorin...
-Dahyun: Just... JUST TURN DOWN THE VOLUME!
-Jake: I'm sorry Dahyun... Wanna hang out?
-Dahyun: What!? It's already so late and it's so dark...
-Jake: No one will recognize us.. Let's have fun! We didn't hang out, we just kept on hiding so the police or fans wouldn't recognize us...
-Dahyun: But...
-Jake: C'mon, you are the first girl I could trust after a long time... Be my company for tonight (smirks)
I can't hold it when he acts like that... I mean, he really knows what to do so a girl falls for him... But, hey! It doesn't mean I'm falling for him...
-Dahyun: Ugh, fine let's go...
-Jake: Good! Let's go! (grabs my hand and starts heading outside)

NARRATOR'S POVThey went to a little shop first of all, Jake wanted to buy some snacks

NARRATOR'S POV
They went to a little shop first of all, Jake wanted to buy some snacks... There he noticed that Dahyun couldn't stop staring at the chocolate section, so he bought for her some... They really had fun at the shop, but their real destination was a fancy karaoke... Jake wanted to see how it feels hearing an idol in a live performing, also he trust himself as he also has a good skills...So they started singing and dancing around all the karaoke room, until it was time to go home...
DAHYUN'S POV
I'm really happy right now, it was such a fun time with Jake...
-Dahyun: Jake... Thanks for all the things you have done for me... It was really fun tonight...
-Jake: You don't have to thank me, I'm the one supposed to do so... After all you are helping me with a dangerous thing...
-Dahyun: Today I enjoyed so much!
-Jake: Me too! It was my first time hanging with a girl, I guess it didn't went that bad...
-Dahyun: (laughs) Jake, you should hang out more often with girls, you don't do it that bad...
-Jake: Being honest, I think I'm just able to do so with you... You know what happened to me when I was a kid...
-Dahyun: Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean that way...
-Jake: Nah, it's okay, it's okay... Let's return to the dorm...
I feel bad for making feel this way right now, what can I do? I mean I should cheer him up... Wait, cheer up!
I start singing to him "Cheer up" so he can feel better...
-Jake: (giggles) What are you doing?
-Dahyun: Just wanted to cheer you up...
-Jake: I'm fine, I'm okay by just being with you...
-Dahyun: (blushes) H-Huh?
-Jake: I meant, that... Anyways let's return... I'll have to go tomorrow early to Daniel's flat...
-Dahyun: Oh yeah, let's go... It's freezing!
-Jake: Here... (takes off the jacket and give it to Dahyun)
-Dahyun: Thanks! This reminds me of the first time we met...
-Jake: Yeah, but this time we are here because we wanted to, and it's also the first time we hang out... So today was kinda special, right?
-Dahyun: Yeah... So, what do you think about your first time hanging out with a girl?
-Jake: It was so fun, I would like to repeat another time... Well when I became innocent, and also when you can, as you are an idol...
-Dahyun: It's a promise then?
-Jake: Yeah, we'll hang out when I show everyone that I didn't do anything and when you can as an idol...
-Dahyun: Actually I have a dating ban... So you'll have to wait for me...
-Jake: You are the one who has to wait for me...
-Dahyun: So... What does this mean?
-Jake: This means... That we won't see each other until that happens, thanks for all, seriously Dahyun...
-Dahyun: You are the first boy I hang out with also... So thanks for this amazing night, Jake. I'll wait for you...
-At the dorm-
-Jake: Well this is the last time before we see each other... It was a great date, flirting girl (winks)
-Dahyun: Yah, pabo! (blushes) Why do you have to be like that also at this moment?
-Jake: I didn't want to make it sad so...
-Dahyun: Well, good night Jake... (kiss Jake's cheek) I hope you can show everyone that they are wrong...
-Jake: (hugs Dahyun) I hope you all the best with your career... I'll see you again someday...

NARRATOR'S POVThat was their last moment together for now, the next day Jake left Twice's dorm and headed to Daniel's flat

NARRATOR'S POV
That was their last moment together for now, the next day Jake left Twice's dorm and headed to Daniel's flat... They'll have to investigate about who was the real murderer...

A: Did you like this new chapter? I hope you keep on reading and voting... It's fun seeing all of you active. Well, see you around guys! 👋😎