CHAPTER 20

JAKE'S POV
-V: What did you say!? You can't leave now... We are so near to catch the murderer... Jake, listen to me, buddy we are gonna become so famous around the world!
-Daniel: Yeah, you can't leave us here... We need you!
-Jake: Listen... My part as an inspector is already done... Let me return to home please...
-Daniel: It's because of Dahyun... Right? (smirks)
-Jake: (blushes) S-Shut up... It's just that you don't need me here anymore... So I'll take my leave today...
-Daniel: Are you going to say goodbye to the girls?
-Jake: I guess... I'm a gentleman after all...
-V: Jennie is gonna be upset... She falls for someone who don't give a f*** for her...
-Jake: Oh c'mon, don't make me feel that way... You already knew that I like Dahyun...
-Daniel: Yeah, and that's awesome... You finally became a normal guy!
-Jake: Well so... I'm leaving, good luck with the rest of the case! (I open the door of our office and there's Ted)
-Ted: I listened that you are leaving... May I know the reason?
-Jake: Well, I feel homesick and I have to be with someone...
-Ted: It's that girl who is waiting for you there? (points Dahyun who was sitting in a couch)
-Jake: Yeah... (smiles)
-Ted: I thought you already had Jennie our your squad...
-Jake: She's just a friend...
-Jennie: How mean! Jeon Seungwoo, I really thought you would fall for me in this time... What does that girl have that I don't?
-Jake: It's just that she's she, I mean, I love her... Just her... Sorry once again Jennie...
-Jennie: Do you really have to go?
-Dahyun: (back hugs me) Yeah, he really has...
-Jake: Dahyun...
-Dahyun: Let's go pack?
-Jake: (smiles) Yeah, let's go! Sorry Mr. Danson as you see, I have to go...
-Ted: Thanks for all your services, I'm glad that I worked with the best inspector all over the world...

-Jake: It also was a pleasure for me sir, Jennie tell the girls it was a pleasure working with them, I wish you all the exist with your future cases

-Jake: It also was a pleasure for me sir, Jennie tell the girls it was a pleasure working with them, I wish you all the exist with your future cases... Keep on working, and see you! (leaves with Dahyun)

 Keep on working, and see you! (leaves with Dahyun)

JENNIE'S POV

Aww man he really left...
-Ted: You first love, right?
-Jennie: Yeah... I guess he is not the one for me after all...
-Ted: You'll meet new ones...
-Jennie: Thanks sir...
DAHYUN'S POV
Finally I'm able to do whatever I want with Jake, I mean, he'll return now to Korea and my dating ban will expire in 2 days... It's just perfect! Of course I'll continue being an idol and caring for all the Once, but Jake will be this time by my side... As I'm still having 1 week of holidays we are planning to go on a trip...
-Jake: Where are we going to?
-Dahyun: Hmm... I don't know, where would you like to?
-Jake: Beach?
-Dahyun: To an island?!
-Jake: It sounds cool...
-Dahyun: To the Maldives?
-Jake: That sounds awesome, let's go there?
-Dahyun: Okay!
We finished packing and we head to the airport, this is my first time traveling with a boy... And we'll, he's my boyfriend! I'm nervous, I don't know how will this end up...
-Jake: Nervous?
-Dahyun: Kinda...
-Jake: I thought the idols are used to flying... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: It's not for that idiot...
-Jake: Then... For what is it?
-Dahyun: Can't tell (I blush)