CHAPTER 4

JAKE'S POV
I'm running through a dark forest, I don't want my dear friend V to find me. Yeah, I'm still being a prisoner because no one believe me... Anyways, I'm heading to a house that one of my school friends use to live in. He moved to another country and he gave it to me as a present, for now I'll be staying here, as the police chief doesn't know about this secret place.

 He moved to another country and he gave it to me as a present, for now I'll be staying here, as the police chief doesn't know about this secret place

It's a cool place, and yeah, he was rich as f**k. I'm so glad I didn't tell Tae about this place. Now I arrived what will be my "home", suddenly a notification makes my phone sound... Who the heck is? Oh I see... It's Dahyun, she knows about my secret now...
Me: Hey there, I hope you are better now. By the way, don't worry about me, everything is fine. Sorry for not telling you, but I can't tell you about me... Sorry for lying😔🙏

About 5 minutes later I already have an answer, she's really into her phone...

Dahyun: I'm really thankful of what you did, but I would like to know why they are looking for you. Could we meet someday? 😁

Me: I'm sorry, I don't think we could. You know, you are an idol and I'm a prisoner... Just for now, my answer is a no. Btw, you are flirting, right? 😜

Dahyun: Of course not, pabo! Stop teasing me!! Mr. J, tell me when we can see again... I would like to help you if I can, as you already helped me... 😉

Me: Maybe someday, for now make as you don't know about me, bye Dahyun👋

Dahyun: Bye, Jake🙋

Finally! I really appreciate that she's worried about me, but it's dangerous for the both of us to meet... It's better like this, at least until I show all of the police that I'm innocent...

DAHYUN'S POV
Yay! I was finally able to contact him, after all he was my hero so I just wanted to know about him... It's kinda sad I can't do anything, wait, I actually can! My uncle works as a leader of a unit at the police, I can ask him about Jake. That's it!
-Tzuyu: Why are you so happy? It's because you missed me?
-Dahyun: Well yeah and not! (giggles)
-Chaeyoung: She's obviously happy because of a boy, look at her eyes! It's like she were screaming "I'm so deeply in love!"
-Dahyun: Yah! We are idols, we are not able to date anyone... So just don't tease me!
-Tzuyu: Chae, let's bet. Who do you think is the guy?
-Chaeyoung: Hmmm... I thinks it's Jackson, from Got7...
-Tzuyu: Really? I bet for... Mark, yeah Mark sunbae!
-Dahyun: Hey! I already told-
-Jihyo: It's obviously Jake, the guy who saved her...
Aish, I can feel how my face is getting hotter, I'm sure I'm blushing... But that's not possible, he just saved me, I don't know anything about him and... And he's a prisoner!!
-Tzuyu: Woah, she's right... Dahyun is not answering...
-Chaeyoung: Do you like him?
After that, all the unnies came to my room, what am I going to do... It's so clear that Jake is something who is catching my attention, but I wouldn't say I'm in love...
-Dahyun: I'm telling all of you, I don't like anyone! I'm not in love! So please let's focus on our chores as idols and forget about this topic...
-Nayeon: Aww, our little Dubu is growing up... She falled in love...
-Dahyun: Unnies, you can be so annoying sometimes!
After that all of them went to the living while I start writing to my uncle...
Me: How's my fav uncle?! I really miss you and auntie... 😊

Uncle: Hi dear, I'm a little bit busy looking for a prisoner right now, so let's talk later. Oh, and don't go outside alone, this prisoner is so smart... That makes him so dangerous! 😔👋

Me:okay, well talk later! 👋😊
So... Maybe he's looking for Jake! Tomorrow I'm gonna visit the police office, and I'll see if I can find out something about him...
-The next day-
I woke up and I did my morning routine, I'm about to leave the dorm when someone grabs my arm...
-Sana: Where are you going? I'm about to do breakfast...
-Dahyun: I have to visit my uncle at the police office for some reasons... I'll be back soon. (hug her) See you unnie!
-Sana:Take care!
After 20 minutes walking I finally arrived, once I enter I can see a lot of pictures of Jake... They are really trying to find him... I look for my uncle office. Oh there it is! I go in...
-Dahyun: Good morning, uncle!
-Uncle: I'm sorry dear, I have to go do a walk all of over the city and see if we can find a guy... I have donuts here at my office if you haven't eat...
-Dahyun: Okay, I'll wait for you eating donuts... Well at least I have to go for my idol chores...
-Uncle: Okay dear (hugs Dahyun)
-Dahyun: Take care uncle!
He already left, and I start looking for some folders where he has the prisoner information and cases... Why can't I find Jake? Did he lie about he's name? I go outside the office and see that at the bottom of his pics is written "Jeon Seung"... That's his real name! I run inside the office again to look for the folder, there it is!
I start reading but suddenly my phone starts ringing... Oh no, I'm late to practice... I stole the folder because I bring it with me. I wanna know about Jake, and see if I can help him...
I'm walking by the narrow streets as I don't want anyone to recognise me, while I bump with someone...
-???: Oh, I'm sorry. Are you okay I wasn't looking where I was walking...
-Dahyun: Nah don't worry I'm okay...
I look up at him, when I finally recognise who he is... Jake!
-Dahyun: You! I've been trying to-
-Jake: Shh, they are looking for me right now... Come with me, run!
I really had to return to JYP, but I ended up running to... The forest? With a prisoner who is also my hero... Sounds crazy, right?

A: I don't know so much about police stuff, so sorry if somethings sound weird... 🙏