CHAPTER 25

NARRATOR'S POV
As they already had their "special night" they keep on seeing each other, and of course, JYP made their relationship finally official... But after about 3 months later, something happened...
JAKE'S POV
Yeah, I guess it's time for me to do the first step... This is really gonna change my life, but I would have done it someday anytime... I told Dahyun to meet me today at the top of JYPs building as I have something really important to tell her... I want to spend the rest of my life with her, so as you all can imagine, I'm gonna ask her to marry me... I know we are so young, but I think it's a beautiful experience that I want to have with her... I hope she says yes...
-At the JYPs building-
She doesn't know what I already prepared for her... I left the message so when she goes there she'll read it, I'll be hiding, and after she reads it she'll turn around and face me, where I'll be holding the most beautiful ring I could buy for her... Yeah, I think it's gonna work...

After a while I can hear how someone is coming, this must be Dahyun

After a while I can hear how someone is coming, this must be Dahyun... I have to hide! As well as my heartbeat, I'm really nervous and I'm sure she can hear it...
DAHYUN'S POV
Im going to meet Jake, I wonder what does he have to tell me... I also have to tell him something really important... As we didn't use anything of protection on our first time, I'm already... Pregnant. Will she still want to be with me? I know we are still young, and that I'm an idol and he's a really important inspector and business man... But I think that we could have child, as a real family, and start living together... What am I saying!? (blushes) But that's what will happen hopefully... I open the door of the place where I'm meeting Jake, I can't see him... Instead I can't believe what I'm seeing! Like really?! I turned around and see him, at his knees holding a precious ring... I can't hold to start crying...
-Jake: Hey flirting girl, I didn't start saying anything and you are already crying? You are so cute, you know? (chuckles)
-Dahyun: J-Jake, what's all of this...?
-Jake: Well as you can see, I want to go further with you Dahyun. I want to spent the rest of my life with you, I know it sounds like crazy right now because we are still so young and so... But I don't know why, there's something inside me, that tells me that now is the moment and that you are the only one...
-Dahyun: Jake... (sniffs)
-Jake: Look... I, I really thank God for making our fates intertwined, I don't know what would i have done without you... I also know we haven't been together for so much time just around 2 years and a half... But I really really wish, to become your husband so we can start a life like a family... With all of this, I mean that I want to start a new adventure with you... And for that... Will you Kim Dahyun, marry me?
-Dahyun: Jake... I love you so much... (sniffs: of course I want! (hugs Jake) You make me the happiest girl all over the world!
-Jake: I'm the one who should say so... I can't believe you really said yes...
-Dahyun: (smiles) Of course I would pabo... I'm so in love with you, and I also wanted to start a family with you... By the way, we need to talk...
-Jake: What happens? Is something wrong? Did anything happened to you?
-Dahyun: Nope... Its just that... Do you remember that we didn't use protection like at our first time?
-Jake: (blushes) Yeah, sorry for that...
-Dahyun: You know what that means then...
-Jake: D-Don't you tell me... You are...
-Dahyun: Yeah, Jake. I'm pregnant... (cries) But I'm so scared that you'll leave me for that! We are so young, but I really want to-
-Jake: (kisses Dahyun) Aish... I wouldn't leave you for that...
-Dahyun: S-So w-what do you think a-about it?
-Jake: What do you think that I think?
-Dahyun: (pouts) Don't make me suffer like that, it's a really serious topic...

-Jake: Dahyun

-Jake: Dahyun... If I'm asking you to marry me it's because I wish all of this also! My dad will be really happy to become a grandpa... (smiles) And I'm also so so so happy to have a child with you! (hugs Dahyun) Thank you, thank you...

 (smiles) And I'm also so so so happy to have a child with you! (hugs Dahyun) Thank you, thank you

-Dahyun: (blushes) Y-you don't have to thank me, idiot... Aish, I really love you...
-Jake: What did you say? (smirks) I didn't hear you...
-Dahyun: I really love you...
-Jake: What?
-Dahyun: I really love you!
-Jake: Still can't hear it...
-Dahyun: I love you so much you idiot! But also hate you sometimes, like right now... (laughs) You don't know that make girls repeat this things its not so gentle for your part...
-Jake: (laughs) Sorry not sorry, it's just that hearing my future wife saying that she loves me, gives me 1000 years more of life... (smiles)
-Dahyun: (smiles) Aish, come here pabo...

We both kissed so passionately, with a kissed that expressed all the feelings we have for each other...

NARRATOR'S POV
The time past and they got married, and after 6 months they finally had their first child... They also started living in a new house as Jake left his to his mom and Dahyun left the Twice's dorm...

(new house)They lived together and happy, with the life they both wished

(new house)
They lived together and happy, with the life they both wished...

END

A: Well as I said that the other chap, this was the last chapter, I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing it... I'll soon start a new story, so you can comment the female idol you want me to do it... Anyways, see you around guys! Thanks for the support you gave this! 👋😎