CHAPTER 7

DAHYUN'S POV
Just as Daniel said, I'm getting ready to go and visit Jake all alone... I had never been in jail before, I'm kinda scared. But it's necessary I guess, the thing is what I'm gonna tell my unnies... They'll probably won't agree with me going there.
-Dahyun:Unnies! I'm leaving... I'll be here for lunch...
-Jihyo:Where are you going?
-Chae: Woah! You are looking awesome, who's the lucky guy? (smirks)
-Dahyun: N-No one... I just have to visit an old friend... So, I have to leave cause I'm already late.
-Nayeon: Don't lie to us, you are going to see "him", your hero!
-Dahyun: Sorry unnie, I can't hear you, I'm leaving...
That was close, my unnies can be so annoying sometimes. Of course I know they are just worried about me... Well, I wonder what will Jake say when he sees me...
-Time skip until Dahyun reaches jail-
Here I am, what should I do or say? I approach a policeman and ask him about Jake.
-V: You are the girl who was missing... I'm the police chief. Why do you want to visit Jake?
-Dahyun: Well... He saved me although he's a criminal, I guess I must thank him and so...
-V: Oh, yeah I understand... I'll go for him, or do you prefer to go to his cell? Actually he has a special cell because he's smarter than what you can think, so he's in a cell where no one can hear him or things like that.
-Dahyun: I would like to go to his jail...
-V: We'll have to lock the cell while you are also inside, just take this (walkie-talkie), talk when you want to go outside.
-Dahyun: Okay, I understand.
After that, both of us went to Jake's cell, that cell was a really special one... The police chief unlocked it so I could go inside, once there I found Jake sleeping...
-V: He's now asleep, I guess you'll have to wake him up...
-Dahyun:Yeah don't worry...
V left after that, leaving the two of us alone...Although he's just sleeping, he looks cute. I feel sad for him because he doesn't deserve this. I'm feeling weird since I met him, what should I do now that he's all mine? I come closer to him and suddenly he opens the eyes!
JAKE'S POV
I was sleeping when I felt someone staring at me, that made me uncomfortable and I opened my eyes... I can't believe what I'm seeing...
-Jake: D-Dahyun? What are you doing here?
-Dahyun: (blushes) Nothing, nothing...
-Jake: You are so red... How did it feel being so near of a guy? (smirks)
-Dahyub: Huh? What are you talking about? Idiot, stop saying no sense things...
-Jake:Flirting queen... (teasing)
-Dahyun: Flirting what? How can you say that if you are the one who had never talk to a girl before?
-Jake: H-How do you about that?
-Dahyun: Daniel told me, well he just said that, he said you are the one who should tell me about it...
-Jake: Aish, my secret has been exposed... Look I... I have a problem with girls...It's a disease, because of a bad experience I had, I'm afraid of womans... You can laugh if you want...
-Dahyun: Sorry if I sound too rude, but could you tell me what happened to you?
-Jake: I guess I don't have any other option...
-Flasback to when Jake was 10 years old-
Today it's a great day, mommy, daddy, my older sister and I are going to have a day at the amusement park! When we arrived we had a lot of fun, but then suddenly I get lost...I just tried to follow a man who was dressed up as Mickey Mouse, but when I turned around I couldn't see any of my family... I started crying and a woman grab me by the arm and put me inside a black car, she tells me that she'll find my family, but we headed to a weird building... Once we entered I found my mom and my sister lying at the ground surrounded by a lot of blood, then I just can heard the woman with an evil laugh, she said she would make me a man if my dad didn't pay an amount of money... I tried to run from her but she caught me, after that she took off all my clothes and when she was about to do the worst thing I could ever imagine, the police came... As they saved me I decided to be a police when I grew up, and because of that is that i stopped treating with girls, because I had always been afraid of what they could do to me...
-End flashback-
-Jake: That's my story...
-Dahyun: Oh, I'm really sorry I had no idea...
-Jake: It's okay, I'm used to the people who laughs at me because of that...
-Dahyun: I don't think they should laugh, I support you... But, I'm happy that you started talking to me...

-Jake: Well yeah, I guess I had to started over my disease someday

-Dahyun: So if you didn't talk to girls since you were 10, and now you are 20, that means that you didn't give your first kiss or felt in love with someone right?
-Jake: Flirting again? And no, I didn't... Any of those things...
-Dahyun: I'm not flirting! Pabo...I didn't give my first kiss, so I won't laugh of you...
-Jake: Good... (both of you laugh) So... Did you came just to talk with me about my past?
-Dahyun: And to tell you that I'll help you, I'll work with Daniel so we can show that you are innocent...
-Jake: Thanks Dahyun-ah... It means a lot for me...
-Dahyun: You don't have to thank me, you saved my life...
-Jake: But I'm thanking you anyways, you are waisting your few free time in helping me. When I come out of this place, I'll really make something for you!
-Dahyun:Hmmm... At least you'll have to treat me some chocolates!
-Jake:Deal!
Suddenly the walkie-talkie sounds
V: Dahyun, I'm sorry but your time with Jake is over... You have to go outside, we'll open the cell now...
-Dahyun: Well I guess I have to go now...
-Jake: Yeah, take care... I mean, it's difficult for me to go outside to save you...
-Dahyun: I won't be kidnapped again, don't worry pabo...
-Jake: And if you do, I'll go for you some how...
-Dahyun:(blushes) I-I have to go... See you!
-Jake: See you!

A:Well guys, I'm going to sleep

A:Well guys, I'm going to sleep... I hope you liked this chapter with Jake's story... Keep tuned 'cause this story will get better with the time! 😉See you around! 👋😎