CHAPTER 19

JAKE'S POV
Jake: Oh hey Dahyun!
Dahyun: I know we already talked a time ago... But I wanted to tell you that our new song will be released soon... Will you support us?
Jake: Of course I will! I can't wait to hear to it... What is it about?
Dahyun: Can't tell, sorry... Not sorry (giggles)
Jake: Aish, you just called me to tease me like this!
Dahyun: I miss you~ you are the only one to make me feel weird...
Jake: That's a good thing? I miss you also... But I already came just today... You'll have to wait for me...
Dahyun: I will, wait for me also you...
Jake: I will
Dahyun: Well I have to go... I'll call whenever I can...
Jake: Okay, but take rest... There's is not the same time as here...
Dahyun: Aww... You are so sweet caring...
Jake: I always care of course... Well I'll let you go now... See you flirting girl!
Dahyun: See you... (hangs up)
-Jennie: Who it was?
-Jake:Uh... Dahyun, she's so special for me...
-Jennie: Oh, she's your girlfriend?
-Jake: Hmm... Not she's not, not for now... (smiles)
-Jennie: You... You like her?
-Jake: Uh, yeah. I love her...
-Jennie: I see...
-Jake: Well, let's go... Guide me to the restaurant Miss...
-Jennie: Just call me Jennie, we are childhood friends after all...
-Jake: Okay...
NARRATOR'S POV
After a while walking they reached the restaurant... And once there they start talking about the past and so and having a great time...
-Jennie: Can we take a pic of tonight's dinner?
-Jake: A selfie?
-Jennie: Yeah, tomorrow we'll start working and we won't have time for this things... I would really like to spent more time with you...
-Jake: Uh... Jennie, if we have free time that means that I'm able to return to my country where I'll be with the girl I like so... I don't think we'll spent time in this way, sorry...
-Jennie: Oh you are still being a heartbreaker...
-Jake: Huh?
-Jennie: Jake... I was so mad because although you were my best friend, I had a huge crush on you... But I guess you didn't notice on that time...
-Jake: Sorry... I guess...
-Jennie: (grabs his arm) Stay, please! Give me a chance, I mean, I can make you feel good while you are staying here... Just wait, I'm more attractive when you know me better...
-Jake: Jennie... That's not gonna happen...
-Jennie: (gets closer and tries to kiss you but you put your hand between your lips)
-Jake: Please, stop...
-Jennie: Oh c'mon, just a make out session...
-Jake: I'm telling you not!
-Jennie: I'll get it someday... Just wait, Jeon Seungwoo! (leaves the restaurant)

JAKE'S POV
What did just happened? Jennie is really going serious with that? Aish God, how am I supposed to work with her like that?

NARRATOR'S POV
After about 5 months they were so near catching the murderer, and Jennie was also near getting what she wanted, but they didn't know that it would be a surprise for Jake...
JAKE'S POV
I'm walking back to where we are living, Jennie is so stubborn and she wants to celebrate because we have new evidences... So here she is, at the elevator with me... We walk to my room and when I open the door I see a girl sitting on my couch...
-Jennie: Jake, let's party! And let's see if you let me do what I want this time (smirks)
-Jake: Just stop with that! (walks closer to the couch)
-Dahyun: Surprise I guess... I'm leaving as I see you are with good company already...
-Jake:No-
-Dahyun: Bye, Jake... (tears run down her cheeks as she leaves my room)
-Jake: Oh, no!
-Jennie: Well it doesn't matter, you have me right here just for you...
-Jake: Jennie, I don't like you! I'm in love with Dahyun, please stop trying it... Look for someone who really deserves to be with you... (leaves running trying to find Dahyun)
-After 15 minutes looking for Dahyun-
Ugh, fine... Now it starts raining... Where's Dahyun? Aww man, I really suck... She might think I betrayed her... As km walking I can see someone at the park sitting on a bench... That's Dahyun... I walk closer to her...
-Jake: Dahyun!
-Dahyun: Leave me alone please...
-Jake: I'm not gonna do that...
-Dahyun:I'm telling you to leave me! You have that beautiful girl for you!
-Jake: I just love you, Dahyun I just have eyes for you... You misunderstood the situation... (tries hugging her)
-Dahyun: Don't hug me! You cheat on me... How could you... I thought you promised me-
-Jake: (I press my lips against hers)
After about 30 seconds she reacts...
-Dahyun: W-What are you doing dork?
-Jake: I told you I would kiss you when we became officially a couple, and Dahyun, I promise for my life that I just want to be with you... For there's no one...you are my only one...
-Dahyun: You are just a sweet talker! I already seen you with her...
-Jake: I can't hide that she has such bad intentions, but I rejected her since the first day... She knows I only love you but she's so stubborn...
-Dahyun: Prove it to me!
-Jake: (leans closer and kisses her) Dahyun I love you...
-Dahyun: Liar... You are saying just sweet liars...
-Jake: Dahyun, I would do anything to prove you that I only love you... Look I'll leave the job..
-Dahyun: What?
-Jake: I already kissed you, that's because I have been thinking about leaving it anyways... I already made my job as an inspector now it's time for V and Daniel... I want to return and be with you...
-Dahyun: Seriously?
-Jake: I'm so serious about this, I live you so much... Dahyun, would you like to be my girlfriend?
-Dahyun: Y-You really are asking me going out?
-Jake: I am...
-Dahyun: I want! I really want! We had been trhought so much, I really wished this moment... Jake, I love you!

-Jake: What about your dating ban?-Dahyun: It just rest three days

-Dahyun: It just rest three days... So after that I'll be all yours...
-Jake: That sounds good flirting girl (smirks) I'll also be all yours...
-Dahyun: I know (smirks)
-Jake: So... Why don't we return to my room as I have to pack, then we can return to Korea...
-Dahyun: Actually I'm having a 2 weeks holidays so because of that I came here... Why don't we travel somewhere?
-Jake: For me it's okay, I would go with you until the end of the world!
-Dahyun: How cheesy! I like that part of you, but you can only be like that with me...
-Jake: I know...no need to be jealous dubu (giggles)
-Dahyun: (smiles) Let's return then...

A: Seems like after a long time they are finally together... Wanna see what happens next? Then read the next chap! See you around guys! 👋😎