Chapter 19

“Why don’t you tell us about your childhood?” Luna Eunae suggests my mate. I feel my mate grow tense beside me.

“Um it was... I... I don’t want to talk about it right now.” Sanae answers playing with the steak on her plate. It surprised me when she mentioned that she was made in a lab. Something is seriously wrong with the Night Walkers. Why would they make wolves in the lab? But then it clicked and I looked at Jin, whose eyes were already on me. He looks puzzled too and I know that he is having the same thoughts as me.

‘We will talk about it later.’ He ensures me through the mind link and I node lightly. I search the table and find that no one noticed this little exchange of ours. I need to talk to Sanae about it. I must find out why the Night Walkers are creating lab-wolves and if Sanae was created in lab then how is she different from other wolves?

“Oh okay.” Luna Eunae says and an awkward silence falls on the table and only the clattering of the cutlery can be heard.

Everyone ate in silence except once when Luna Eunae bought up that red nightgown. Everyone roared with laughter again except Jungkook who turned red again. I am gonna use that Red Nightgown to pick up on him if he annoys me the next time, thanks to Sanae.

~

It’s almost midnight and I am in my office finishing paperwork that seems never ending. I believe Sanae is already asleep because I haven’t heard any noise from upstairs that could point out to the fact that she is awake. I decide to finish my work soon and visit her but Leo is restless and he wants to see her as soon as possible.

‘Such a horny wolf!’

‘Look who’s talking...’ He reacts to my comment.

‘Why can’t you wait?’

‘Waiting has giving you blue ball-’

‘Shut the fuck up Leo!’

‘You can’t change the truth.’

‘I don’t want you to tell me the truth.’

‘Let me out.’

‘Too bad, you are grounded for the next week.’

‘Blue Balls have taken control over-’ I block him before he could finish the sentence. He is making me miserable day by day and I can’t help but wonder what will happen of him when he... we will mate with Sanae.

Suddenly, I hear a creek of the floor and I know that it belongs to the fifth stair at the bottom. This could only mean one thing and that is, someone is climbing down stairs and if I am right then it’s Sanae.

Soon I am on my feet and I am rushing towards to the stairs. When I reach there, I find Sanae at the main door. She has the door open already and she is about to step out. Before she could do anything, I close the door and pin her to it. It took her some moments to register what is actually happening.

She hisses at me when she realizes that there’s no space for the air to pass between us. I have her hands pinned to the side and those waves of sparks are already traveling throughout my whole body. Being this close to her again makes Leo howl in joy. He wants me to run my hands through her. My eyes trace their path back to her lips, reminiscing about the kiss in the hospital. It takes all the self-control in me to not to capture her lips again. I move my eyes from her lips to her eyes. She is glaring at me and trying her best to wiggle out of my hold. The more she struggles, tighter my hold gets. She growls at me.

“And where do you think you were going?” I ask.

“I was running away.” She says shrugging, trying to sound casual. I press my hips harder thinking of her being away from me. Why does she wants to get away from me, escape from me? Mates don’t run away from each other, right? At least that’s what I think. I never saw Eunae run away from Jin.

I let out a growl. It angers me, disappoints me that she doesn’t want me the way I want her. Leo wants to be let out and claim her as ours right now but I can’t rush things here. But I wonder if she will run away if I mark her. After marking the bond becomes even stronger which makes it harder for mates to stay away from each other. Maybe marking will keep her from trying to get away from me.

“This is not my home.” She says.

“This is our home Sanae.”

“Stop it Taehyung! We are enemies and I am not your mate!” She shouts on my face. This angers me, I feel Leo coming to the surface and my eyes change color.

“You are my mate and you are not going anywhere away from me.” I hear Leo speak this time. My voice has gone deeper and it sounds more animalistic than human. I am losing control over him. I fight over him but he pushes me at the back. I wish he doesn’t make the wrong move.

I feel her shake under me and her eyes change color too. Her wolf is taking control too and I am sure of that.

“I am not yours.” I hear her wolf speak. Leo lets out a loud growl and I find myself slamming my lips on hers. I free her hands. My left hand goes up to her head to pull her hair so that her head is tilted back and I get better access to her mouth. My left hand goes down her waist, pressing her against me, leaving no space at all.

What surprises me that she responds to my actions. She opens her mouth and welcomes my tongue. Our tongues collide together and she lets out a moan. Her hands travel up to my head. She clutches my hair and pulls my head down.

I feel our hearts race but we did not stop to take a breath. I run my hand at the small of her back and feel her shiver. Our tongues are at war, she is trying to take control but I am not done yet. I want more and I doubt if I will ever get enough of her.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE