fínαl

On the other side of the vicinity, somewhere far from all the chaos in the Night Walkers pack two Alpha wolves glared and bared their sharp canines at each other. It was after years that they were meeting and by the end only one was going to be alive. The brown wolf who happened to be the Alpha of the Night Walkers leaped on the black one who happened to be the Alpha of the Red Moon pack.

The black Alpha wolf sunk his canines in the Brown one and slammed it on the ground. The brown wolf winced in pain but instantly got up facing the black wolf in front of. Both were aiming for each other’s throat.

The brown wolf continued attacking while the black wolf pensively took note of all the moves of the brown wolf. He wasn’t going to strike until the right time. He’d strike once and that’d be the end of it. The brown wolf grew impatient and exhausted as he continued making attempts to attack the black one without any success.

After years of silent wars and attacks finally, it was the time when they were facing each other. Jin’s blood boiled seeing the wolf that caused so much harm to the pack. It was Maddox who killed his parents and he was already done with. Now, he was facing Maddox’s son. He was going to make sure that Maddox’s son faces the same faith that he faced.

On the other hand, minho wanted to take avenge his father’s death. He wanted to kill the black wolf in front of him who killed the former Alpha of the pack that he ruled.

With all these thoughts both the wolves leaped on each other at the same time. They crashed in each other’s body mid-air and started snapping their jaws at each other. minho’s wolf sunk his teeth in jin’s wolf’s shoulder but jin’s wolf’s teeth were already deep into minho’s wolf’s throat. Both of them fell to the ground and jin’s wolf’s continued to sink his teeth deeper and deeper while jin’s wolf’s struggled to get out of his hold.

Taking a deep breath jin’s Wolf’s pulled out a large chunk from  minho’s wolf’s throat, spilling blood from his throat and decorating everything with it in the process. Instantly minho’s wolf’s malicious eyes rolled back and his lifeless body fell to the ground with a loud thud.

Jin’s wolf spat all the things that he pulled out from minho’s wolf’s throat aside, his whole face covered with blood. Then he filled his lungs with as much air as possible, threw back his head and let out a loud howl. The howl sounded more like a roar, telling everyone that he was the winner, that he killed the other alpha. He was the New Alpha now.

All the Night Walkers felt a strange pinching in their chest as if something has been clipped from them. It seemed like a large force have been removed from them. They were confused and couldn’t comprehend what it meant but their confusion was instantly cleared when they heard the howl of an Alpha wolf. They knew that moment that their alpha has been defeated. The warriors stopped fighting instantly and surrendered their weapons. They would bow to the new alpha now because he was powerful enough to defeat the previous one.

jin changed into his human form and looked at the bloody wolf lying lifeless at his feet with his eyes wide open in shock. Finally, he managed to kill the Alpha of the malicious pack who has terrorized the werewolf community for decades. Now as they were no more in the existence, things were going to be different.

jin will be new Alpha of this pack which meant that both the amount of land and the wolves under his regime would increase making him one of the strongest Alphas. He took a last look at the dead wolf and made his way back to the clearing where they first attacked.

He found everyone when he reached there. Both the pack members and the warriors were waiting for him with their heads bowed. He growled out loudly making the presence of his wolf known which made them bow even lower.