ѕpєcíαl chαptєr

"Emery stop!"

She  felt every cell in her body heat up. She feel that energy flow through her body like blood. Fire. She imagine fire. First, she feel the heat slowly engulfing her body then she feel that tingling sensation running throughout her body but concentrating mostly on her hands. Soon she see flames oozing out of her hands as if they are on fire. The same happens for the wolf, it’s body oozing with flames. The wolf is on fire.while she buzz in fury ready to seeing deep red. Blood. She was out for blood, ready to take on the challenge on her sight.

Taehyung watched Emery's  position as, the wolf stared at her hunched form at the ground, ready to bolt the fire oozing out of her amazed them while they curiously watched her next step.

"Ah, Joy. Little girl's daddy on the rescue"

She wasn't impressed with these dumbs, there was nothing new all same, again and again; another wolf to challenge her. The future beta, pity they didn't see it coming.

Before the wolf can touch her, his whole body is engulfed in flames. She have set it on fire. The wolf loses its control and lands roughly on the ground with a loud thud. First, the fire burns its fur then it reaches for his skin. The wolf howls in pain as the fire kisses it’s body, leaving burned skin behind. Soon the fire penetrates its skin, claiming the insides of his body and making him twitch more in pain. All of this happens in seconds. Soon the wolf stops twitching, that’s when the other realize what happened.

All dead.

Taehyung saw it coming he turned to his daughter whose wolf huffed, with grim expression he pointed behind the tree. While Emery seems to come back to her sense.  she looked around her ;a mess, she created. All  Nine wolf dead but she held no guilt they were here to challenge her, to take her beta position it was definitely possible but she fought against them all of them she stood her guard, shifting at the early age of seven, being a hybrid; had it perks. Everyone was shocked but  still, She was trained to takeover as a beta. How these fuckers even thought to challenging her for the position. Oh yes because it was, her. Some sexist shit she thought.

While she turned back to her human  form behind the bushes and pulled over her clothes already hanged there. Turning around she bumped into hard wall or more like a person's chest.

"That was some badass shit future beta Emery" Jihoon bowed in submission mockingly.

"oh, Joy. I thought the show was gonna flop, but thanks future Gamma Jihoon"She smirked as she flipped him, he pat her back and she punched him, however their bickering was cut short by a certain growling-over-protecting beta.

"Dad I'm fine alright, let's go grandma made me tarts and I'm hungry " she yelled from near bushes where she stood along Jihoon. As she reminded his father about lunch made by fire lady so casually.

whereas Taehyung huffed in annoyance after seeing Jihoon too close to his daughter.but that wasn't his main concern for the moment as he neared his daughter while the warriors behind him stopped As he commanded them to stay put. 

whereas,Emery hissed slightly as her knuckle which she so happened to knock in Jihoon abdomen awhile ago, made a cracking sound which had Jihoon immediate attention, as he grabbed her wrist to see the possible disaster.

"hands off pretty boy " Taehyung growled as he glared at Jihoon who innocently raised his hands in surrender. Taehyung turned to his daughter for who he is oh so overprotective is, was gripping her wrist as she cracked it few time to get the bones back in shape.