How am i only just realising?

You wake up to Jack kissing you on the forehead and getting up to go to the bathroom. You wake up and go into him. You wash your face and he wraps his arm around your waist. You both get ready and then go into the bedroom to get dressed. Jack had brought some spare clothes and got changed into that. As soon as you went on your phone onto Instagram a tone of people were commenting saying that they saw a picture of you and Jack on the beach yesterday. At first, you thought it was just a joke then you found the picture that everyone was talking about. The comments weren't hate comments that you were cheating on Josh or that you only just broke up with him. They loved Jack and you to be together as no one actually liked Josh in the first place. When you went of insta Jack reminded you about today.

J- Are you excited?

Y/n- huh, what do you mean?

J- it's tour day!

Y/n- oh yea in the first tour date today isn't it. But that means I won't be with you.

J- I'm sure we will see each other along the way. Also, I'm pretty sure most of our fandoms love us being together because of that photo they all freaked out about so they will want to see us together more.

Y/n- yea. Wellllll.......

J- well what?

Y/n- does that mean that we can post the pictures of us now.

You smile and wait for him to answer

J- I don't know-

Y/n- Whyyyyyyy. Its fine everyone knows about us and they are accepting. Also, I love you, Jack.

J- Fine. But we are taking new ones and you are changing into a different hoodie.

Y/n- ok... That does that in a bit then first I need food.

J- ok

He holds your hand and you go out to the living room. You eat breakfast with the girls and Jack and wait for the bus to come. Meanwhile, you and Jack were taking pictures for Instagram.

@itsy/n

562,783 likesItsy/n Love him

562,783 likes
Itsy/n Love him. @jackaverymusic
-
-
📸 @imzachherron

@jackaverymusic

678,691 likesJackaverymusic Love her   @Itsy/n--📸 @imzachherron

678,691 likes
Jackaverymusic Love her @Itsy/n
-
-
📸 @imzachherron

After posting them you got 27 miss calls from Josh. He ends up texting you

Y/n why arent you callimg me back.
I told you it would be a mistake if you
started dating that boy.
Why are you so stupid.
You messed up big time now y/n.
ANSWER ME.
WE JUST BROKE UP AND NOW
YOU ARE DATING ANOTHER BOY.
I AM ALWAYS THE BETTER PERSON.

More text just kept coming through to the point that you had to block him on all platforms such as Twitter, snapchat, Instagram, wattsap groups, and his number. Even know you felt bad you didn't care because of what he has done to you in the past few years that you are only just seeing. He was rude and didn't care about you in any way, except for the money, he was also abusive and he hurt the one person you loved and cared about the most. Your sister. Rose.

You couldn't think about it any more so you decided to bring your bags down ready for the bus to come. It eventually arrives and you get in with the rest of the girls and Jack.

J- See ya soon babe

Y/n- See ya.

You kiss him and he pulls you into a hug then your David your manager comes in.

Da- oh Jack you're here already. We are about to pick up the boys

J- Huh

Y/n- Doop what do you mean.

J- wait, doop?

Jack laughs

Y/n- yea that's what we call our manager David.

Da- well yea didn't Tyler tell you.

J- no

Y/n- Wait does this mean that we are going to tour together

Da- yea

Y/n- that means I don't have to let go. I will never let go, Jack,

J- you're too cute.

G- does that mean that we will get to finally meet the rest of the boys

R- also I don't think that like 15 people will be able to live on 1 bus

Da- that's why we are having 2 buses. One for the boys and one for the girls and Jack

You hug Jack and all get ready to go and see the Why Don't We boys... And Eben.

The next few chapters will be coming out later than they have been because I am going back to school in 2 days so I am going to be pre-writing a bunch