The best date ever

I cant believe im related to my best friend...
After you got bacl from the show you and Jack went to sleep in the hotel  staright away as you were both tired. You didn't know if you were gonna tell Jack about Brooklyn being your sister. Everyone had a day off for the day so Jack decided to ask you on a date. You call an uber and Jack suprises you where you were going. It was a long car ride and it just looked like a building in the middle of nowhere. Then you get out the car.

Y/n- Jack where are we? You have took us to the middle of nowhere.

J- its not the middle of nowhere theres some buildings over there

Y/n- you know what i mean.

J- just come with me. Its gonna be fun. Also Corbyn and Christina are gonna be coming in a bit

Y/n- oh ok. Does she know?

J- no. so dont try and find out because its not going to work. Come on babe

Y/n- ok im coming

You walk in and see that it is a go-cart/laser tag place.

Y/n- no way. Have you been stalking my twitter?

J- what are you talking about?
he said looking and sounding guilty. You get your phone out and show him the tweet from just before you met him like the same day

Itsy/n  tweeted
I want to meet someone one day and want them to love me the same i love them.

I would love it if they toom me skating and go-carting and have some of the best days ever with them.

J- ok maybe i was stalking your Twitter

Y/n- well im gald

J- so the plan is to wait for Corbyn and Christina to arri-

C- Hey we heard our names

Y/n- hey Chris

Ch- hey y/n

J- hey so anyway. I was saying that first we are gonna do some go-carting and rock climbing then we will have some food and finaly we are going to the arcade.

You all have fun and start heading home after the day. You arrive at the hotel then you and Jack go to your room.

Y/n- thank you Jack

J- what do you mean?

Y/n- thank you for today. Thank you for being the best boyfriend in the world. The best person in the world.

J- i love you

Y/n- i love you too

You both smile at each other. You look over at the skateboards that you and Jack got on your first date.

Y/n- you wanna go skating for a bit?

J- you know what? Yeah we should. Sounds fun.

You go skating for a bit and then stop and sit down while watching the sunset.

Y/n- i have been thinking. You know my board? And how it has a rose on it. And i said that it was my sisters name and that i loved her until she went.

J- yea?

Y/n- well i want to tell you why i said that and what happend to her...