The show

Y/n- hi, I'm y/n

??- hi I'm Christina, Corbyn's girlfriend.

Y/n- oh yea I thought I recognised you. I think I have seen some of your videos on YouTube.

Ch- omg thanks. I love your guy's music. I'm the one who told Bam Bam that the boys need to do a tour with you guys.

Y/n- omg really thanks.

You and Jack go back to your bus with the other girls. You get to the venue and start to practice for the show. A few hours later it was limelight for the boys. You didn't do a VIP thing this tour as the tickets for the VIP started glitching on the website, therefore, you had to take it down. Finally, the show starts and Eben goes on to perform. At first, the 5-Digits fans were confused as it was the first show and they had no idea what was happening but the rest of the fans will know after that tour as you figured that everyone would post it on social media. After Eben goes off the video form the start of the WDW concert comes on.

⚠️WARNING FLASHING LIGHTS⚠️

But instead of the boys coming on and singing 'Air of the night' you and the girls come on. After that the boys come on singing one of your songs and then, you all introduce yourself. The fans didn't seem mad but insane halfway through the concert you all sing Ed Sheeran photograph.

When it got to yours and Jacks part most people were crying. After that song though you heard someone say that a girl passed out. No one knew what to do until Tyler comes out with water and the nurse that was backstage. She eventually wakes up and you continue the show. When it was the last song and everyone had gone off stage all you could hear the fans say were yours and jacks ship name.

J- they want us to sing another song

Jo- no they want to hear you two sing a song.

Y/n- well what do you say?

J- why wouldn't I want to sing a duet with you

G(Greg the sound guy)- what song you guys want

Y/n- they freaked out with Ed Sheeran earlier. How about Ed Sheeran Perfect.

G- of course

The music starts playing and you and Jack walk out on stage singing the song.

In that moment you realised that you made the right decision. You realised you were in love. And that he loved you the same way. You realised he was the one for you.

This wasn't the biggest chapter but more will become out soon.

Also sorry there were like 3 different videos to watch if you know the songs you didn't really have to watch them but still I put them anyway.