Whos there?

At that moment you realised that you made the right decision. You realised you were in love. And that he loved you the same way. You realised he was the one for you.

After you finish the song it was the end of the show. You get back to the bus Jack randomly just brings you into and hug and kisses you and you kiss back. After about 2 hours everyone went to bed while the bus was still driving to the next location. You and Jack were watching Netflix and eating the other food. 2 1/2 movies later the bus parked up and the bus driver went to go see another person.

Don't worry it doesn't get too heated

Halfway through watching the movie, Jack decided to turn over so he was on top of you.

Y/n- Jack

J- yes

He gives a cheeky smirk

Y/n- you know we can't do this right now

J- why not everyone is in bed

Y/n- but they're all still here. They could wake up any second. Also, the bus driver is gonna end up coming back soon.

J- yea but I know you want it.

He starts to sing rewrite the stars from the greatest showman as it was the song that just came on the movie while you were talking.

and then cut him off.

Y/n- JACK!

You say in a playful giggle

J- what

Y/n- We can't do it right now

J- fine. But I'm gonna get you alone one of these days.

Instead of pushing him off of you, you pull him into a kiss. He kisses back immediately. It ended up turning into making out until you hear Christina and Corbyn walking into you guys. You push him off of you and put your head on his shoulder as if to show you weren't doing anything before the walked in. They then sit down with the two of you and watch the movie with you. You continued to watch until there was a knock at the door. You got up and opened it to see...