Meeting the boys

G- does that mean that we will get to finally meet the rest of the boys

R- also I don't think that like 15 people will be able to live on 1 bus

Da- that's why we are having 2 buses. One for the boys and one for the girls and Jack

You hug Jack and all get ready to go and see the Why Don't We boys... And Eben.

You sit down and watch some TV with Jack. You finally arrive at the hotel and hide in the boy's bus.

Jo- back on tour

D- feels good to be back on the bus

C- why is there another bus outside?

Z- Hey wheres Jack? He can't be with y/n she is also going on tour.

D- don't worry he's probably on his way now

E- let's get on the road. Get your stuff off the bus boys

??- I wonder if we are going to meet 5-Digits on this tour.

It sounded like there was a girl voice on the bus. You don't think about it and before you know it your were surprising the boys and this mystery person. You scare the boys and tell them what's happening on tour and how it is going to work. Then you get to the girl. She didn't seem to give off a bad vibe it. She seemed quite kind.

Y/n- hi I'm y/n

??- hi I'm...

-Brooklyn P.O.V-

We Suprise the boys and finally get to meet them as we are going to be on tour with them for a while. As we were saying hi and meeting everyone I realised y/n was just staring at Jack. He treated her like a queen and that she means the world to him. He's not like Josh. He actually cares. I'm happy for her it's like seeing my little sister grow up and love someone as much as they love her. If only we didn't have to be on the road all the time and they could be together more. But I guess as we are on tour with them it will be better right? Nothing is going to hurt her when she is with him. Hopefully. I can't see her like she was before. When her sister... Died because of... Him. I never felt more of a bigger sister. Even though we aren't related. Well, so she thinks...

Quite a short chapter but it wasnt how i expected it to turn out tbh.

The next chapter will be in y/n 's view so it wont carry on from Brooklyn's but i just really wanted to end y/n's part on a cliff hanger

I dont think this is my best one yet but im gonna keep it anyway