We are related?

B- Also, y/n could I talk to you?

Y/n- of course, Brook.

You go into a different room and sit down next to Brooklyn.

B- so. You know how much i hated Josh

Y/n- who didnt .......

B- well-

Y/n- EXCEPT FOR ME

B- well i love you and Jack. SO I SWEAR IF HE BREAKS YOUR HEART I WILL KI-

Y/n- Ok ok i get it

B- but anyway you know how me have been really close all these years and its like we have been brought up together. Also you know how i have been with you since like forever.

Y/n- yea?

B- Well you never knew your dad. And you got told he died. But he actually love you so much but he had to go away and no one knows why.

Y/n- wait how did you know my dad?

B- I'm not 'close' to my parents because they aren't real.

Y/n- what do you mean by that?

B- they aren't real because they are made up. The same pairents you have are mine. Y/n im your sister.

Y/n- WHAT. How? 

B- to be honest I dont even know why they done it but we are biologically related.

Y/n- oh my god thats actually amazing. Im so happy. Thats why you were so overprotective. How are we gonna tell the others

B- we cant if they some how tell dad then we will be separated and we wont be able to see each other ever again. I know this because he told me before he left. You have seen him when you were younger but you wont remeber.

You get up and hug Brooklyn. I cant believe im related to my best friend...

This was a short chaper but I haven't been able to write as much recently because of school and stuff like that. There will still be more coming out each week.