3. Family

„Auntie !"

The three kids came running to you and you sat down to let them hug you. Surprisingly their touches gave you comfort at once.

Xiumin looked around.

„But where's..."

Another man came in, carrying one child with each arm. A girl that was maybe two years old and a baby boy. Both looked a little like Xiumin. And like... you.

„Jongin, there you are."

„They have been angels the whole time. Now you got them back.", Jongin said.

Xiumin took the baby and the girl immediately ran to you, almost tripping, and touched your face. When you looked at your kids it was as if a firework exploded in your heart.

„Mommy", the girl said to you. And your heart skipped a beat. Not even in a bad way.

" This is Hyunjae, our big one.", Xiumin said to you. "And here I have Haneul."

„Y/N. Are you eating well ?", Yixing asked you, before you could even answer.

„If my Hyung doesn't make your memories come back I'm gonna beat him up !", Baekhyun said.

„Don't worry, we're here to help.", Jongdae comforted you.

I never thought I would have such a big family...

The doorbell rang again and Xiumin let a woman in.

„Su Jeong."

She hugged Xiumin warmly and then immediately made her way to you.

„Y/N. I finally made it to see you ! It all happened so fast."

She laid her hands on your cheeks and you could see tears in her eyes.

„I'm sorry, you are... ?"

„I'm your best friend... You know me. Do you really not remember ?"

„Babe...", Jongin said and hugged her from behind. „Y/N will need some time to sort everything out. Don't rush things."

I have a best friend...

You spent the whole day exchanging stories and playing with the kids. Xiumin told you a lot about them. Kyungsoo cooked a nice meal for everyone and Baekhyun made so many jokes that he even made you laugh.
But you talked the most to Su Jeong. From the outside she looked like an older version of the popular girls that would put you in a locker at school. But her whole personality was so warm.

Xiumin sat down next to you with the baby boy when you painted a picture with your daughter. „She's our little plum. You call her that because she was so tiny and round when she was born."

You watched him playing with her and making her laugh.

„They're amazing, Xiumin. They are so smart and... beautiful."

„There's only one thing I'm jealous of right now. That you can live through this moment again. Enjoy every second of it, Y/N.", he said softly.

„Can I hold him ?", you asked. He nodded and carefully gave the baby to you.

„Just support his head... like this."

Since the others decided that you needed to take things slow, Jongin and Su Jeong offered to take the kids to their place whenever you needed to rest.

„How did they all have time to come ?", you asked Xiumin after everyone had went home. You were feeding Haneul and Xiumin was playing a simple puzzle game with Hyunjae.