Facts about this story

Here are some facts if you maybe want to know what was going on inside my head while I was writing this story and some other weird stuff.

1. This story was actually supposed to be a oneshot of my "random exo stuff" book, but became way too long.

2. It was inspired by the movie the vow.

3. In the second place it was inspired by a Naruto Doujinshi where adult Hinata is turned into a sixteen year old.

4. Su Jeong is the real name of f(x)'s Crystal who was actually dating Jongin

5. In an earlier version of the story Y/N actually had a one night stand with Luhan, but I changed that because I wanted a realistic chance of Xiumin forgiving her.

6. Everytime I would type the kids names the autocorrection would change it to Hyundai and Hangul (lol).

7. The scene where Y/N finds Xiumin in the closet is inspired by the end of the anime Toradora. (Which is so damn cute !)

8. lt was kind of important to me to shift traditional gender roles in this story with Xiumin being a proud stay at home daddy.

9. In the chapter "wings" I was really struggling with the decision if I should cut the long dialogue about Xiumin's and Y/N's professions out because I thought it might kill the mood.

10. The scene where Minseok explains that he is called Xiumin by everyone because of his prettyness is based on the fact that his stage name means „beautiful/handsome jade stone" instead of „large jade stone", his original name. (If you didn't already know that)

11. I really like Jongin as a supporting character btw, I feel like he would do so much to lead the people close to him to a happy ending.

12. I think the chapter I edited the most was chapter 9. Though there was a completely different version at the beginning (including a cheesy dance choreography to winner's really really) I decided to keep things simple in the end.

Is there more ? Well if yes I'll add a few facts.

Thanks for over 500 reads guys 💜💜

Also feel free to check out my Kyungsoo fanfic.

Stay healthy ^^