6. Wings

" I want you to make me yours, Xiumin.", you said a little calmer.

Your face looked as if you were going to war.

" I told you to see me as your wife. And that's why I want to go all the way with you. You gave me so much... you were so patient and tender with me. All this time I wanted to give something back to you. Now I don't want to be scared anymore."

Xiumin inhaled and exhaled deeply. Then he sat up.

„Y/N. Let's talk. How do you really feel about this ?"

„I feel like... you deserve this. That's all."

" I know that you maybe feel like you have to give something back. But Y/N... That's not how it should work."

"But I want you to be happy."

" You think this will make me happy ? You want to make me happy so badly, that you would do something you're not ready for ?"

" I wasn't at the beginning. I was not ready for this whole marriage. But you showed me everything and you always took good care of me. The more time we're spending together, the closer we get... the more I feel like I'll be able to remember the past. That's why I want to do this. Please let me be close to you."

You shifted nearer to him.

" I understand, Y/N. But it's a big step. You shouldn't do something like this because you feel like it's your duty, but because it makes you happy. I don't want you to regret it if it feels wrong."

" I wouldn't regret it. Because being with you is what makes me happy. There's no one else in the world I would want to take this step with."

You looked him deep in the eyes.

" When I thought that I was lost, you brought out everything that I kept hiding. With you by my side I became brave, and talkative, and funny. And I don't even need the past to know that. I see it every single day. It's just like you said. You found me, Xiumin."

You came closer and kissed him. He kissed you back, his lips moving softly against yours, when he started to give in. You felt his tongue asking for entrance, which you willingly gave him. After a while he pulled back and you were both breathless. He had his right arm wrapped around your shoulders and his left arm under your legs, holding you like a child. But you didn't feel like one.
He started opening the buttons of your shirt with one hand and you stiffened a little.

„Are you nervous ?", he asked.

„It's just because... I have no experience... I mean, I talked a little to Su Jeong about it. The thing is I never had... you know what I mean."

„Sex. You can say it. I know." He placed a kiss on your head. „Don't be nervous. It's just me. We'll do this together, okay ?"

You nodded and he continued kissing you. He unbuttoned the shirt completely, exposing your breasts. He started kissing your neck and went lower until he reached your breasts. You followed your first instinct to cover them and he looked up to you. But then you felt him kissing and suckling the skin of your hands where they were covering your breasts. It felt so good and you wanted it on your chest. You let your hands fall to the sides of your body and he took the opportunity to kiss your breast. Soon you felt his tongue peeking out and swirling around your nipple. You stroked his head.

It feels so good... Can there be something better than this ?

You jerked when you felt your panties being pulled down.

„It's all good.", he reassured you. „This might sound a little weird, but I have to make sure you're wet enough for me. Relax, okay ?"

„Yes..."