5. Desire

The next day Su Jeong, who worked for the same TV channel like you, took you to see your colleagues.

„It's just a tiny party. You'll like it.", she said.

The tiny party turned out to be bigger than you thought. Su Jeong introduced everyone to you and kept people at arm's length who were too curious.

A lot of your colleagues hugged you. They told you that they had missed you and that they hoped that you could soon start working again.

„Y/N, this is Luhan. Another good colleague of ours.", Su Jeong said to you.

„ It's so good to see you, Y/N. Better get well soon, okay ? You missed a lot here.", Luhan said with a smile.

While he was talking you suddenly felt like you needed to remember something, that was connected to him. Something important like a trip you had gone on for work or a common project.

Although you didn't make it further you were glad that this reunion made your brain work, and you found yourself enjoying listening to everyone's stories. They even had a cake for you.

When you came home you found Xiumin sleeping with the kids in the living room.
You kissed them both on their little heads.

„Did daddy take good care of you ?"

You woke Xiumin up.

„Hm... did I really fall asleep ?" He rubbed his eyes. „I have to put the kids to bed."

„You've done enough. I'll put them to bed. You go to sleep, okay ?"

You changed their clothes and brought them to bed. You had become pretty good at that.

When you came to bed Xiumin was already sleeping. After getting undressed in the bathroom you realized that you forgot your changing clothes and just decided to sneak back into the bedroom in your underwear. You searched for your most comfortable pajamas, but didn't find them. When you turned around Xiumin was looking at you. You immediately hid behind the bathroom door.

„Sorry... could you just pass me my blue pj's ?"

„Uhm... Yeah, sure. I washed your favorite one if you were looking for that."

He stood up and threw the clothes to you.

„Thanks !"

You were waiting for the tsunami of embarrassment to come, but maybe you were too tired for that.

After changing you lied down next to him and his hand came closer to yours. You took it and smiled at him. You soon heard his breath becoming slow and regular. After some time it became a little heavier. You wondered if he was having a bad dream. He seemed to be a little hot too. When you looked down you saw a slight bulge, clearly visible through the thin sheets and growing bigger. You slowly sat up.
You heard him groan your name so quietly, that you almost didn't hear it.
Your heart skipped a beat and you unconsciously pressed your legs together. A feeling that felt like a mixture of excitement and anxiety rushed through your body.

I didn't think about it at all. He's an adult after all. There must be things that he misses so much. But he was holding himself back all this time... Just because of me.

„Did you sleep well ?"

You jumped when Xiumin just appeared behind you while you were taking Hyunjae out of bed.

" You scared me.

„Pretty erect posture you got."

„What did you just say ?"