1

○ • ○ • ● • ○ • ○

Dedicated to @sadfriedpotato because you're awesome!

- - - - -

"Good morning, Ma'am Sonia. Coffee with no cream?"

Ngumiti ako sa assistant ko at tumango. "You're a life saver, my love."

That made her blush and I know my coffee will taste the best. Nagpahabol na rin ako sa kanya ng kahit anong pwedeng kainin sa pantry dahil hindi na naman ako nakakain ng breakfast.

It's a busy day today and I had to be extra early. Fuck breakfast when tons of work are ready to give you an even hardcore fuck. We're reaching our deadline and the fashion show is in two weeks, I need updates, and today is a good day to fire someone who can't do their jobs properly.

I'm a very nice boss and all my employees know and enjoy that mere fact. But when you're reaching a deadline and your client is not the most patient person in the world, hindi naman nakakapanghinayang na mawalan na mga walang kwentang empleyado. It's time to step up everyone's game. I know I have the best of the best employees but fuck it, someone is going to lose their job soon.

Owning and managing the leading company dedicated to women's needs... it's really fun but hell out stressful. What's Underneath provides every women's fantasy and it should always be like that. Pero ngayong araw talagang 'to may mawawalan na ng trabaho dahil ni hindi ko maramdamang maiibigay namin ang kailangan ng kliyente namin.

My coffee and muffins came and I thanked my assistant for being a sweet blessing. Nag-aayos na ako para sa unang meeting ngayong araw nang magring ang cellphone ko.

"Hello and a wonderful morning to my least favorite client."

Natawa ako doon. Best way to greet me as always. "Fuck you, too, Onessa. What do you want?"

Synthia Onessa is a young, bright publicist. She's a freelancer pero ngayon ay magdadalawang issue na ang tinatrabaho niya para sa Fame magazine. I guessed she finally found her comfort with working for and with someone. She's a total frank bitch and also a good friend.

"Well, Calderon, open up your emails already because I sent you the draft for your story. Read it and tell me ASAP what I missed or what you want to add. Dalian mo 'ha dahil kailangan nang i-publish 'yan agad-agad."

"Hindi ba pwedeng busy ako at hindi ko mahaharap agad 'yang story mo?" Reklamo ko kahit nakabuklat na nga ang file na s-in-end niya.

For this month's Fame issue, I'll be featured with my twin. We had the interview proper last week and this woman really knows how to work like the devil. Hindi ko inaasahang tapos na niya agad ang story ko.

What's Underneath is indeed blessed with the devil in her corporate dress, none other than the Sonia Marienne Calderon herself. Dominating the fashion industry with providing every women's--and even men's!--fantasies, this lady boss has again shook the world with her Heaven in Hell collection...

This woman really knows how to flatter me with words. I continued skimming through the article more. Walang kulang, walang labis. Sabi ko na nga bang gusto lang ipagmalaki ng babaeng 'to ang galing niya.