12

Everything is going smoothly with the much awaited wedding of the year. Paano nga ba naman hindi magiging perfect ang isang kasalang personally coordinated ng isang Miss H? Hindi lang iyon, the whole wedding itself, from the gowns and tuxedos to the whole venue, is star-studded with the renowned people from their respective fields.

All because everyone fell in love, witnessed the unlikely romance between the tight competitors, and wanted to be part of this special day.

"Kung hindi pa ito ang perfect wedding, hindi ko na alam kung ano." Synthia side-commented as she fixes one of the flower girls' crown.

Luna chuckles. "It is perfect. Pinakagusto kong touch itong involvement ng ampunan. The kids got to be a part of something special."

Habang abala ang dalawang dalaga sa pag-aayos sa mga batang flower girls, ang magbabarkadang binata naman ay pinauulanan na ng pang-aalaska ang groom.

Johann fixes his tie. "This is it, boys. The day our Yrel Castañeda finally signs the 'goodbye contract' to his bachelor's life."

Ngumising inakbayan naman ni France ang kaibigan para sa pagsang-ayon niya dito. "Amen to that but let's be honest. Wala na rin naman nang bago doon dahil 'tong magaling nating kaibigan, matagal naman nang baliw na baliw kay Sonia."

"Kapag kayo nakahanap ng mga katapat niyo..." Amiel simply warns and shakes his head.

A few more final touches and the much-awaited event finally starts...

○ • ○ • ● • ○ • ○

"Dance with me, my lovely."

Sonia giggles as she accepts the hand of her now loving husband, Yrel. Did she even imagine having him to dance with her in the moonlight at 2 AM? No, never, and it made everything extra special. Tapos na ang event kaya heto sila sa rooftop ng kanilang mansyon, sumasayaw ulit.

"Never pictured you to be a great dancer." Sonia jokes.

Yrel grins and playfully moves his brows up and down. "Glad you like this, the months of hard-work has paid off."

They both laughed at that.

If anyone in the world is curious and would ask how she is feeling right now? She, without a doubt, will answer more than happy. She is indeed more than happy and more than the words could explain how heaven-like her feelings right now. She's in cloud nine and there's no stopping it.

Sa totoo lang, mas hindi niya inaasahang masasabi niya ang lahat ng iyon nang totoong-totoo. Hindi niya inaasahang pwede naman pala siyang maging ganito kasaya. Everything is too cheesy when said out loud but she's thankful she's literally the happiest woman in the planet.

If she can turn back time and decide what re-do anything--she would re-do everything in the same way she did. Sasama siya sa kaibigan niyang mala-pinsan ni Satanas na si Synthia, makikita at makikilala niya si Yrel, mabibilib sa mga tattoos nito... mamahalin ito.

She's willing to experience everything again if it means having the experience with her same Yrel.

Nakatitig siya sa mga mata ng binata habang nilalaro ang buhok nito. It is the same lightest brown eyes and they looked as intense as to what she's feeling now.

"I love you, Yrel. More than I'll ever get to express in words."

Kung nakakikita man sila ng kanyang lolo, alam na alam ni Yrel na masayang-masaya para sa kanya ang matanda. Not only that he married the woman he wanted him to marry but he married the woman who resembles his own version of his grandpa's Josefina Consolacion.

A woman he wanted to better for, to be more deserving of her.

"I love you, Sonia Marienne Castañeda. I love you so much."

It was a day--and a forever ahead of them.

FIN

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"Ikaw ng bahala dyan 'ha? Hilong-hilong-hilong-hilong-hilo na kasi ako..."

France chuckles with Luna's barely awake state at the moment. Tumango na lang siya at in-assure ang dalagang walang mangyayaring masama sa kaibigan nitong bagsak rin. This is not even a new thing anymore, tuwing malalasing talaga ang mga dalagang ito, sila-sila ring magbabarkada ang mag-uuwi sa mga ito. Unfortunately for him, he was the only one available to bring the ladies home.

Nang masiguro niyang na-lock na ng dalaga ang unit nito, bumalik na siya sa sasakyan kung saan naghihintay sa kanya ang babaeng bagsak na bagsak sa kalasingan.

It was supposed to be a just light alcohol night for all of them since it's a wedding but no--their damn friend Johann decided it would be nice to drink till they drop. Siya lang yata ang nakaisip na huwag magpakalasing. He didn't even drink anything to be exact.

"F-France Mikael..."

That made him step on the gas too quickly. Mabuti na lang ay naka-seat belt silang pareho. He looks at the woman beside him who's awake now. A little disoriented but awake.

"Gago mo naman, 'wag ka naman pepreno ng ganon!"

Humigpit ang hawak niya sa manibela. "You said my name."

The woman suddenly laughs like an evil. "But you are France Mikael, right? From highschool. France Mikael--my enemy slash academic partner slash the person I spend my second year high school with. That France Mikael."

He chuckles, not believing this long-overdue reunion is happening right now. "Took you long enough, Synthia Chastity."

Traitorous Dalliance (Lady Boss Series)