7

○ • ○ • ● • ○ • ○

I stared at Sonia Marienne's Instagram account for the longest time today.

She has a boyfriend. A fucking boyfriend.

How could she have one without me knowing it? People can call me stalker or the likes and I won't give a fuck about it. They can call me anything they want but I ought to know things about the only woman I want and her having a boyfriend must be the number one thing in my I-SHOULD-KNOW list. Putangina. I've been re-scrolling to her photos but nothing--not even a single photo--shows her with a man that could be considered as her boyfriend. Lahat ng kasama niya kilala ko at alam kong wala siyang iba pang relasyon sa mga 'to. That's what kept me alive and controlled me from coming back. Alam kong wala siyang bago at sigurado ako doon hanggang kagabi.

I've never been so sure about something until Sonia Marienne changes everything I believed in.

May iba na siya.

Naikuyom ko ang palad ko doon at pinatay na ang cellphone ko. Sumandal ako sa kinauupuan ko at minasahe ang sintido ko.

My fucking head hurts like hell since last night thinking about what she just said. Ni hindi ako nakapagtrabaho nang maayos dahil sa lintek na sinabi niya. She could be lying for all I know but I highly doubt it. Deep down I know she was telling the truth.

She has a fucking boyfriend and I'm dying to know who that motherfucker is.

"Sir Yrel?"

Napadilat ako doon. "What?!"

Napapitlag pa ang sekretarya ko. "S-Sir, nandyan po kasi si Miss Vice President."

My secretary must have been calling me on our intercom and my distracted fucking mind didn't hear that. Tumango na lang ako sinasabing papasukin ang kliyente ko.

"Good afternoon, Miss Vice President. In need for the update already?"

Rozaine smiles. "Come on, Yrel, it's just Rozaine. In the contrary, I won't be needing any updates."

Tumaas ang sulok ng labi ko doon.

The woman laughs and takes her seat. "I've been very satisfied with your work, Yrel, and trust me when I tell you that it drove my fiancé crazy and blew his mind. It was the more than I could ask for a lingerie."

I can already hear the 'but'.

Ngumisi siya. "I want to continue to our second set but Seph strongly disagrees for more. Not that he didn't like it but he was really appalled that I am doing this with a man. No offense meant."

Ngumiti na rin ako. "None taken, Rozaine. So, in short, we're cancelling Phase II?"

"Yes." She nods and fish out something out of her purse. "But I'm still paying for the whole project because I'm buying our designs."

Wala namang masyadong problema doon. It was all Miss Vice President's vision and my team just provided her the visual representation. Kanya pa rin ang designs and mabilis lang ang magiging transaksyon ng lahat.

I called my secretary and told her to arrange every paper needed.

Rozaine stands up and asks me to walk her out. We reached outside and were greeted by her bodyguards.