Lipstick Marks {Jeffree Star and Garrett}

Content Warning: Smut

Garrett was at Jeffrees house, filming their second makeup video together. In this video, Jeffree was doing Garretts makeup blindfolded. Jeffree was making sexual remarks every few minutes, as usual. Garrett was pretending to be oblivious but was enjoying this immensely. When they had filmed their last video together- in which they swapped cars- Jeffree had whispered unspeakable things in Garretts ear as he hugged him goodbye. Then he had closed the door and left Garrett wondering what had happened and if it was a joke. He'd thought about it multiple times since and wondered if perhaps Jeffree might be tempted to act on his words now. The thought made him blush scarlet.

Jeffree, still blindfolded, reached for the mascara and came towards Garrett. Garrett could feel his hot breath on his neck, he was so close to him. Jeffree placed his free hand on Garretts leg to steady his body while he applied the mascara. Their legs were intertwined and Jeffree kept pushing his knee gently into Garretts crotch, making him wriggle and fidget restlessly.

Jeffree let his hand wander up Garretts thigh toward his crotch. He seemed to do it so naturally, keeping up a steady pattern of conversation as he did so. Garrett gasped slightly as Jeffree palmed his bulge, out of sight of the camera, so calmly and casually.

Jeffree kept his hand on Garretts crotch as he continued. Occasionally, as he moved his body forward to apply makeup, he would stroke or squeeze Garrett through his jeans, making Garretts breath hitch in his throat. He grabbed the back of Garretts head to steady it as he applied lipstick, grasping a handful of hair and pulling ever so gently. Garrett was now feeling hopelessly turned on and trying to hide it- both for the benefit of the camera, and because he knew Nate was downstairs. He knew they had a somewhat open relationship, but he didn't know the extent of it and how Nathan might feel.

Jeffree let his hand linger in Garretts hair a few moments longer than needed, and then he slowly let it drift down, brushing it down Garretts neck and chest. He wasn't even trying to be subtle anymore.

As Garrett tried to play it cool, holding up the star mirror to admire his makeup, Jeffree casually started rubbing him through his jeans. Garrett let out a moan and immediately tried to disguise it as a surprised sound at how he looked. They did the outro as calmly as they could and then Garrett, trying to be polite and not awkward, started cleaning up the makeup table. Jeffree sat, watching him, a seductive look on his face. Garrett knew what he wanted, and he wanted it too, there was no denying it now. But he didn't want to initiate it. He needed Jeffree to make the first move.

And he did. Moving slowly, Jeffree stood up and stood behind Garrett. He put his hands on his hips and started kissing his neck from behind. Garrett froze in surprise for a moment, and then relaxed into it, letting his breath out slowly and turning around. The men clutched each other, kissing properly now. Jeffree clutched Garretts face and practically growled into his ear, so quietly it was almost inaudible. "I need you. I need you to fuck me right now. Please". Garrett swept some makeup aside and helped Jeffree lay down on the table they had just been using. He climbed up too and straddled Jeffree, hardly breaking the kiss for a moment. He slowly removed each item of clothing Jeffree was wearing, tapping each item first to ask permission. Jeffree pulled off Garretts pants, leaving him in his underwear. Garrett removed his green coat and hesitated before removing his shirt too. Jeffree ran his long, manicured nails over Garretts bare chest and stomach, making him shiver. Garrett stared at the man under him- smooth, hairless and desperate.

Jeffree wrapped his arms around Garretts neck and whimpered, "please Garrett. Fuck me". Garrett began to slowly kiss his way down Jeffrees body, enjoying listening to him plead. He lifted up his knees and kissed down his legs, all the way to Jeffrees hole. He looked up questionably, realizing they'd forgotten something important. Jeffree wordlessly tapped the drawer on the table with his long painted nail, and Garrett opened the drawer and found lube. He coated his fingers and gently pushed the first one in. Jeffree moaned and begged for more. Sticking his tongue out adorably in concentration, Garrett began to scissor and twist his fingers around, loosening it up, and finally sat up, leaning over Jeffree. Jeffree yanked Garretts underwear down and helped him coat his penis in lube, to make it easier. Then Jeffree lay back and waited. Garrett placed one hand at the base of his dick and the other beside Jeffrees head. He very slowly slid in, watching for any signs of discomfort in Jeffree. "Are you okay? Tell me if it hurts" He murmured. In answer Jeffree clutched Garrett and begged for more. Garrett began to move. Jeffree trailed his nails up and down Garretts back, clutching his neck, pleading with him to go harder and faster. He scratched Garretts back as he moaned. He loved being filled up by Garrett. Garrett grunted and moaned along as he agreed to every one of Jeffrees pleas and demands. Jeffree was a power bottom and that suited Garrett perfectly.

He leaned over Jeffree, pounding him over and over, hoping the table would be able to stand it. He murmured sweet nothings into Jeffrees ears as Jeffree left lipstick stains on his neck and shoulders and ran his fingernails through Garretts thick, soft hair. Jeffree let out what was almost a scream as Garrett finished inside of him, and Jeffree finished a moment later, moaning and muttering, almost indistinguishable. Garrett stayed on top of him as they caught their breath and then pulled out and rolled over, forgetting they were on a table. He very nearly fell off and the boys laughed breathlessly. They snuggled up and Garrett almost fell asleep, with his head buried in Jeffrees soft warm neck. But Jeffree wasn't done yet. Before it had been 10 minutes he had pulled Garrett up and tugged him up to his amazing bedroom.

"It's your turn, baby" he growled, throwing Garrett onto the bed. Garrett wasn't hard again yet but Jeffree could change that. He didn't break eye contact as he licked the tip, tantalizingly slow, tormenting Garrett. Garrett threw back his head and arched his back into the mattress as Jeffree sucked him slowly, leaving smudged pink lipstick stains wherever he put his mouth. Right before he came, Jeffree shoved two fingers in his mouth to lubricate them and then pushed them into Garretts hole. It burned a tiny bit, but he loved the pain and he moaned loudly as he came quickly the second time. Then Jeffree straddled Garrett as he jerked himself off. He covered Garretts bare stomach and chest and then laid down on top of the bigger boy. Garrett sleepily wrapped his arms around Jeffrees body and smiled into his soft hair.