Our Little Secret // Gandrew

Highschool AU

CW: Smut

Garrett fidgeted in his seat as the clock ticked closer to 12. Their class was dismissed at 12 for an hour lunch break, but it wasn't food that Garrett was excited for. He and Andrew met in the out-of-order bathroom each lunchtime. Neither of them were out of the closet yet- it was a conservative area, and both boys had religious families who wouldn't approve. They both acted so perfect, so wholesome and respectful. Their parents would die of shock if they saw what their boys did in that bathroom.

He jumped up the moment the bell rang. He acted natural as he put his things in his locker, which was right next to Andrews. The boys hardly spoke to each other in public in case they gave anything away.

Andrew left first, making his way to the old bathroom. Garrett waited five minutes so as not to cause suspicion, and then headed in the same direction.

Andrew was already mostly naked, waiting impatiently, stroking himself. Garrett grabbed his hand and said sternly "No touching yourself". Andrew giggled. Garrett was the sweetest, most innocent boy in front of anybody else. Every weekday from 12-1, he dominated Andrew firmly.

Garrett sat on top of the toilet seat, unbuckling his belt. Andrew kneeled inbetween his thighs and began to tease him slowly before he sucked him off properly. He stopped halfway through and looked up at Garrett with pleading eyes. He stood up and turned around, pulling down his pants teasingly slow. He wore a thong underneath his sweats and the sight of it made Garretts heart pound. Andrew sat on Garretts lap facing away from him and Garrett placed his hands on Andrews hips and sucked his neck, marking his territory. He did it low enough that Andrew could hide it with his hoodie.

Garrett pulled Andrews panties aside and began to finger him, tantalizingly slow. He made Andrew beg before he inserted each new finger. He pulled the pot of Vaseline out of his backpack and began to slowly lube Andrew up. Andrew was whimpering and wriggling at this point, desperate to be filled up. Garrett slowly pushed him back down on his dick, smiling as the redhead moaned in pleasure. Andrew slowly rocked up and down. He knew there would be hell to pay if anybody happened to hear them, but all that mattered right now was Garrett pulsing inside of him. Garrett reached around and gave Andrew a handjob while he rode him. Andrew cried out far too loudly as he cummed everywhere. He always came so soon. Garrett wasn't quite done yet. He began to pump himself but Andrew quickly took over. Garrett stared at him intensely, not breaking eye contact for a second, barely making a noise. This was the opposite of how he was in front of people. Andrew marveled at how he could do this, at how dominating and serious he was.

Garrett grunted as he cummed over Andrews hand. They only had 15 minutes left of lunch, in which they had to clean up, leave separately and eat. But it was worth it. It was always worth it.