Can I Help? {Gandrew}

CW: Smut

Andrew was alone in his house. He usually spent the day working at Shanes, filming or helping to edit, but he'd been under the weather and decided to rest at home. He was feeling much better and was a little bored.

He sat on his bed, and remembered the new dildo he'd bought. He hadn't used it yet. He'd bought it on impulse and had somehow forgotten it. He took it out from under the bed now, looking at it curiously. He'd never used one. Nor had he "used" an actual penis. He had only figured out his bisexuality the year before and it was still new to him. He fingered himself occasionally, but that was it.

He didn't feel ready to put the dildo in right now. He experimented with it, playing with it, putting it in his mouth, rubbing it on his crotch. That was a nice teasing feeling. He pulled down his pants and rubbed circles on his underwear with it.

He pulled out his dick and began playing with himself half-heartedly. He was still bored, and was just doing this because there was nothing else to do. But then he thought of his best friend and crush, Garrett. He remembered the time he and Garrett had kissed as a dare at a party. He remembered the feeling of their lips together and their warm bodies against each other. He started pumping his hand up and down properly.

He was so concentrated he didn't hear his front door open. Garrett sighed a little at the way Andrew never locked his door. He had left Shanes early to see if Andrew was feeling better and might want to have a movie night. He shut it quietly, thinking he could sneak up on Andrew, prank him for not protecting himself by locking the door. But he heard heavy breathing as he approached the nearly closed bedroom door. He stopped, listening.

Andrew was heavily into it now. He was a sweating, whimpering mess. His red hair was plastered to his forehead with perspiration. Every time he breathed, he breathed Garretts name. It tasted like honey on his tongue. He slowed down, looking at the dildo, picking it up and feeling it in his hands. Slowly he took off his underwear properly and shoved the toy in his mouth, wetting it so that it would slide in. He prepared his hole hastily with one, two, three fingers and then pushed it in. He hissed at the burn but kept going. It was the best kind of pain. He let it adjust before pulling it out and then back in. He whimpered and threw his head back. After a few more strokes, the pleasure became so much stronger than the pain. He began to moan Garretts name, louder now, over and over again. "Garrett, Garrett, oh Garrett".

Garrett stood frozen outside the door, wondering if he should leave. He wasn't supposed to hear this. He stepped back and cringed as the floorboard creaked. The moaning stopped. "Hello?" Andrew called. Garrett jumped a little, knocking a wall shelf with his shoulder. A few things tipped off. There was no way for Garrett to leave undetected now. He casually and cheerfully called out "Hello?", trying to pretend he'd just arrived and hadn't heard anything. But when Andrew yanked open the bedroom door and their faces met, they both knew what had happened.

Andrew began to stutter, but Garrett put a finger to the boys lips and shushed him. He pulled Andrews body towards his and kissed him passionately. Andrew melted into Garretts touch and pulled him backward, towards the bed. They sat down and Garrett picked up the toy that Andrew had just been using. Andrew blushed and tried to hide his head in Garretts shoulder. Garrett reassured him that it was okay and totally normal, and then hesitated before saying "Can I help?". Andrew whispered a "yes, please" and lay back, relaxing into the soft mattress while Garrett pleasured him.