Chapter 26: Vacation With Jayden Williams

Liana

I'm hopeless it's already 3am in the morning and I haven't pack my things yet for the trip because I fell asleep. Okay Liana it’s a six day vacation so I need clothes that can last for 6 days, underwear and lot of it, towel, sun block and of course food for the trip hehe. Oh yeah and a swimsuit.

Okay I'm ready for the trip! It's already been half an hour but Chantal is still not here, well we're talking about Chantal so I should expect this to happen. My phone started to vibrate, it’s from Jayden.

From: Jayden

Sorry I'm late, I'm already infront of your house

I went outside and saw Jayden's Ferrari. I thought Chantal will be the one to pick me up. I opened Jayden's car and WOW! My eyes became wider and my mouth opened by itself. Oh my gosh he looks hot with his blue floral polo shirt, white under shirt, white short and shades. It’s getting hot in here! Liana calm down!

"Why are you here? I thought Chantal will be the one who's going to pick me" I asked him

"Didn't Chantal call you earlier? She said her car is only limited to three passengers, Edward, Relina and there are bags and Ella is ridding with Paul so she asked me if I can pick you up" Jayden said

"It’s okay, come on! Let’s hit the road!" I shouted happily

"Excited Ana?"

"Yep, I haven't had a vacation like this in a long time, because I'm stuck working at my part time"

"Better enjoy this one" He said

It’s a four hour drive so I said to Jayden to wake me up when we're already at the resort because I'm still sleepy. I bend my seat backward so I can sleep properly but I forgot is a two seat car namely his Ruby Red Ferrari.

I immediately opened my eyes when Jayden tapped my shoulders. We are now at Oceana Beach Resort owned by the family of Chantal. Looks like everyone are here at the resort because I can see the car of Chantal and Paul's car parked, this place is breath taking. Jayden left his car at the valet but first we carried our bags. 

When we got to the front desk Chantal, Relina, Ella, Paul, Giovanni and Edward are already there, I think they are waiting for us. Chantal distributed the keys, Chantal and I will be roommates, Relina and Ella, Paul and Giovanni, then Jayden and Edward. It's already 12nn so we just put our stuffs in our room because its lunch time!

Chantal and I first got to the buffet; my stomach is on a rampage because of this food. When we are about to get some food someone called our attention. It’s Auntie Charmein, Chantal's mother "Are you settled in girls?" Aunt Charmein asked us "Yes mom, we're just going to have lunch and we are waiting for the others" Chantal replied. Aunt Charmein turned to me "Hello Liana, it’s been a while since we’ve seen each other, I hope you're okay sweetie... Chantal told me about what happened to you and Steven. It’s such a shame I thought you'll end up together" Aunt Charmein said and hugged me. "Well its good thing it happened mom" Chantal said "What do you mean Chantal?" Aunt Charmein asks "You'll see" Chantal said with an evil smile.

All of us are in the dining area including Aunt Charmein. Chantal was telling her mother what happened this past few months specially the humanities competition and Chantal said sadly Tayra, Nick, Nilo, Zake, Mory and Alba can't come with us because they already have plans with their family. It looks like everyone is having a great time. I asked Edward where is that jerk and he said that Jayden's manager Alex called. I think it’s for his new project. A moment later "Sorry I'm late, I got a phone call" Jayden said, "Just get something to eat jerk!" I said "Yes ma'am whatever you say" he saluted like a soldier. Aunt Charmein is stunned "See what I'm talking about mom" Chantal said.