Chapter 39: The Drama Princess

Liana

It's Wednesday in the morning and I'm already staying in my house because Jayden's cast was removed yesterday, the doctor said he recovered fast... Of course he recovered fast; I made sure that he took enough rest to recover. Jayden will continue his recording today that has been postponed because of the accident so I think he's not going to attend classes today. 

It's just 8am in the morning so I went to our room and studied because we'll be having a quiz today. When I was inside the restroom I heard some girls talking.

"Did you hear? Micayla Hawk is now studying here" Girl 1

"We are so lucky! First Jayden Williams and now Micayla Hawk" Girl 2

Oh I remember that name... So she's going to study here, she is the leading lady of Jayden's new movie here in the Philippines and the shooting of that movie will start next week. He's going to be busier starting next week and unfortunately I'll be working on my thesis starting next week so we'll be having less time with each other.

I continued studying until Chantal came in the classroom. She let me copy her notes because I've been absent for two days because I'm worried about Jayden, he had a rough time eating and changing his clothes, then of course he needs to rest. Chantal is still sleepy because our class is 10am since today is Wednesday, I just ask her a favor so that I can copy her notes to review them. After half an hour I finished copying and reviewing, so fast right? That’s how I review. I tap Chantal to wake up so we can proceed to the clinic where she could lay down but on our way there I bump someone.

"Watch where you’re going!" The girl reacted

"Oh, I'm sorry" I apologized

"It's you again" She said. Woah! She's the girl I bump into last Saturday at MOA "You're that nerdy girl from the mall" 

"Yah, and I'm sorry for that incident too" I said and Chantal is looking at the girl

"Whatever" She said while she was looking for someone... I think.... When you look at her this girl has a height of a super model, she has long straight hair, flawless tan skin... For short she is hot!

"I didn't know that this school is accepting stupid and clumsy student" The girl said

"I said I was sorry, you don't need to say those things" I said

"I think her head is full of air B, judging from the words she said" Chantal interrupts and she said it loudly to me on purpose.

"Don't you two know who I am?" the girl asks with crossed arms

"No" Chantal said with her right arm at her waist

"Should we?" I asked

"Yes because I'm Micayla Faye Hawk, the drama princess and Jayden Williams' leading lady" my eyes widen, OMG! This is her! That’s why she looks like a super model! She really looks beautiful but sadly her attitude is the opposite. "Okay wasting my time here, I need to look for someone, so if you please" She said and ready to leave us.

"She's Liana Kyle the girl with the glasses!" a boy classmate of ours shouted pointing at me

"You're Liana Kyle the girlfriend of Jayden Williams?!" She asked out of shock, Wow! Why do people get shocked when I say that Jayden is my boyfriend?! Well it can't be helped... Maybe some people expect that Jayden will have a popular girlfriend. 

"Yup, unless there's another Liana Kyle around here but I guess I'm the only one" I smiled at her

"I can't believe Jayden is dating someone like you... I'm disappointed, I expected that Jayden's girlfriend to be... Well... like me, but instead he is going out with a nerdy girl like you... Who is not in our level" She said, she is like beauty and the beast, a beautiful face but a beast attitude. Does this Micayla have a problem with me?!