10 | fw: my old gift

June 2nd, 2012

  Happy Birthday! I hope my estimation of the delivery isn't completely off and you received this days late/early

Happy Birthday! I hope my estimation of the delivery isn't completely off and you received this days late/early. Wow, you're fourteen now. I know I've last seen you approximately six months ago, but if you're still growing taller at that absurdly rapid rate, I officially disown you. I can't have a sister that's taller than me - have some mercy on me I'm only 5'8!

Anyway, are you still signing up for that summer camp with Aaron as you two always did? I might be a chaperone there this year, I need a few more community hours and I guess that's my best option. I can't wait to see you both there!

As for your birthday present, It should be shipped along with this letter. It isn't much but I hope you like it! Also, I know you've always wanted some of my fighter jets figurines so I'm going to let you choose two, only two. That is if you haven't stolen most of them already; Sienna told me you already snatched three of my posters you sneaky thief!

But since I am a loving brother - you should be grateful I exist - I'll let you have some of the jets. Maybe you can place them on that new bookshelf Mom told me about last Christmas; I bet they'll look brilliant there. Hope you like them! (who am I kidding I know you do).

P.S: In the case this letter's late, enjoy your summer vacation!

S: In the case this letter's late, enjoy your summer vacation!