Chapter 1: This One's Mine

(INSPIRED BY LittleHamiltonElams 's 'Eliza and Alex'. LITERALLY ONE OF THE MOST ORIGINAL FANFICTION'S I'VE EVER READ. CHECK IT OUTTT, PEOPLEESSS.

Also I'd like to credit the amazing Marninapen  , for giving me inspiration to write a full book. With chapters and everything. CHECK OUT MARNINA'S STORY, 'SHOUT'. IT'S LITERALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES OF ALL TIME, NOT AN EXAGGERATION. IT'S AWESOME.)

Eliza awoke to the sound of her alarm blaring. "Ughhhhhh!"

She was about to slap the clock before her door busted open.

"ELIZAAAAA~!!" Angelica shouted.

Eliza groaned. Why did everything have to be so loud?

"Time for school, sis! I got an outfit just for you."

"Do I have to? I had a perfect outfit I picked out yesterday..."

"Oh..um..about that..."

"Hmm?"

"..Peggy accidentally got it messed up.."

Eliza leaped up from under her covers. "What?! I mean tell her I forgive her..but what?! How?!"

"You-"

Peggy ran inside the room, panting heavily. "Here, Eliza!" She laid the outfit on the bed. She spoke in between breaths.
"I..accidentally..put..it..with..the..dirty clothes..thinking it was dirty..and..it's a long story."

Eliza sighed. "It's fine. At least you got it back here on time!"

"Yea.." She collapsed.

Angelica scooped Peggy up. "Geez, shes heavy." She proceeded to turn to Eliza. "School's ready in about 10 minutes. Mom says I can drive."

"Okay!"

Angelica walked out of Eliza's room.

Eliza's Outfit:

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°Angelica and Eliza waited in the car

Angelica and Eliza waited in the car. Peggy was on the final step of the house repeatedly tying her shoes over and over again with her phone on the side of one of her shoes. Angelica groaned in frustration. "Peggy, what're you doing?! You learned this when you were 5!"

"I need to take a picture and make sure it looks perfect!" Angelica hit her head on the steering wheel, causing it to honk loudly.

"Okay, Okay! I'm coming!" Peggy opened the car door to the back and climbed in. She glanced at her phone. "Awwwww! Now my picture is messed up!"

"Welp, that's what happens when you waste time!"

"I said I was sorry!"

"No you didn't!"