Chapter 7: Snow Day!

Author's note: It's meeee, Ubermonkeyyy! Hi! I'm back! Sorry for the waiiittt!!!

Watch Hamilton on Disney +. It's awesome.

——————————————————————————

Eliza awoke in her bed, the sun shining through one of the many windows that were in her room. Outside, the ground was covered in snow, the sky was clear, it was the perfect slightly sunny snow day. And that meant..no school! They called their school yesterday, and there would be no snow today on the count of it being too snowy! It was a miracle that it snowed at all. Usually, the snow only happened the day of or after Christmas, which was a disappointment. But thankfully, not this year!

Eliza laid back down for a few minutes, then sprung up out of the bed, dashed to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, took a shower, and then came out of the bathroom brushing her hair with a a smile. She and her sisters had an entire day planned for being off school. (Actually being off it, and not ditching.)

Angelica came out of her room, dressed to go out. "Morning, Eliza! It's about time we have no school."

"Right! I can't believe it!"

"It's a relief that it snowed before Christmas. Speaking of, you guys know what you want?"

Peggy stumbled from out of her room at the sound of Angelica's question, hopping on one foot as she fixed her shoes on, one side of her yellow parka falling off her right shoulder.  "Nope! But John said he would surprise me with his present."

Angelica smirked. "Mmmhmmm, okay, present from your boyyfrieenddd!"

Peggy giggled with a small blush on her face. "Shuuttt uuppp! Come on, let's go to Starbucks."

Peggy laughed along Angelica and Eliza, hopping down the stairs, as Angelica followed her. Eliza then went back into her room and got her blue padded jacket and phone, before running downstairs after her sisters.

Eliza beamed as she made it down the steps. "I am so glad we have no school!--"

"Oh you have school, alright!"

The Schuyler Sisters turned to their mother, who stood beside the house phone.

"The office desk called. You have school! Go on now, I have your lunches ready on the counter. Don't be late!"

The Schuyler Sisters blinked. Wow. I guess they did have school. Ooookay then. Wow. Um.

They sighed, trudging upstairs to get their book bags, then came back downstairs, got their lunches, and trudged on to the car as their mom watched them from the doorway. "Bye, girls! Have fun!"

"Does anyone have the invitations? Now that we're going to school, we're going to need them to hand out." Angelica asked as she pressed the lock button on the car keys.

"I'll get themmm," Eliza replied, turning back around to go in the house.

"Can you pass them out? And and we still inviting that feign?"

"Angie!"

"Kidding!"

Angelica then whispers to Peggy. "If there's any possible way she can't come, tell me."

"Got it."

Eliza soon came back outside, running, as to not to be late. She saw as Peggy got into the car after Angelica, and sped up her running, before tripping over a snow-covered rock and landing straight into the snow. She groaned. "Oowwwwhohohoowwwwww.."